Reviews for Behind The Visor
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awsome story well done
JJStar chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I read this a while back, and I just got around to reviewing, I know, shame on me. This story totally plays with my heart strings, especially the end with the songs. *makes me sad*

Good job, keep up the good work!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
*watching disappearing streak in sky*

Bye Jazz.

I'll miss you.

I'll be waiting for you!

Come back soon!
Insane Anarchist-aka Allie chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
this is SO sweet! i swear, i had tears in my eyes! awesome story! love it!
arora chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I just have to say i hait you, you made me cry.

i am in the millitary and have had to go and leave everything i love more then once. it is never easy and i have seen marines reduced to tears on the day we fly off when someone plays that dang Leaving on a jet plane song.

you captured the feeling well, of knowing that some fiends that started out with ya will never made the flight back, of knowing your doing what has to be done, but not liking it all the same.

danm the guys will laugh if they ever figure out it was a damn story that sent me to tears.

now i have to go read something funny and light or else i'll start to dwell. good story, damn you.
PKBitchGirl1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This is a great fic, Jazz is a great character, guess I'll have to read part 3 to see if he ever meets Anna again

And to answer a question from Owlman, the Mornie utilie song is sung by Dana during the end credits of LotR:Fellowship of the Ring, I'm guessing mornie alantie is elvish. I LOVE LotR, I ADORE Elrond, he's the most beautiful elf in the trilogy, I hope Peter Jackson gets to direct The Hobbit and that Hugo Weaving is in it.

Hey, PuraJazzBot, how about a LOTR/TF crossover? Or a Stargate Atlantis (if you've ever seen the show)/TF crossover. I'd like to see a TF (either 'bot or 'con) encounter a wraith (sexiest alien race ever)
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Uwaah! *sniffles* That ending was so touching, and sad! Even though it focused on Jazz, there's just something about breaking up the twins that makes me want to cry. I'm loving your Jazz! (yay jazz!)
BreakupWords chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was so great it's beyond words. That last bit really got me in the heart. Thanks for sharing!
owlman114 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
WAHH! *blows nose with bottom of shirt*...ew.

anyway, another great story! I'm speechless! (what was that mornie utulie song? Sounds neat).

Having the idea of a friendship between Jazz and a human was intriguing, and the organ donation- brilliant! Just one thing, though- if this is G1, just before the events of the movie, where's Spike and his dad? Just thought I'd ask.

Well, that's it for me- till next time, KEEP THOSE FINGERS TYPING!
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Aw... Funny and sweet at the same time! this is fine work.