Reviews for Once Upon a Razorblade
VSS chapter 20 . 1/15/2012
Well told.
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Never mind,i already had the feeling it was him...
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
who said that line after Kurama came out from the bathroom?
animegrlsteph chapter 20 . 11/26/2009
T_T *sobs uncontrolably* why kurama kun. i love kurama i wish he didn't die that was so sad that... that last sentence... was so painful to read... T_T
Alurax chapter 20 . 7/29/2008
O.O"

suicide is never the answer. there is neither honor nor redemption in that - Kurama

... that being said... AWESUM *glomps*
Smexy Kitten chapter 20 . 1/4/2008
oh my gosh... this fic was really, really good. the last line was what threw me off the most. i mean, its good that he cares enough for everyone to want them to move on and live good lives, but they also wanted him to be a part of that happiness. i know i would have felt the same way. but anywho, this story was great and i'm happy to have had the chance to read it, lol...
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
The last sentence in this story was absolutely perfect. This fic was flawlessly executed, written without OOCness, and had good character development. And I liked the bit of Kurama/Shizuru too. I love that pairing. This fic is brilliant, and the very last phrase that summed it up was beautiful. Great story.
Alli-dunno chapter 20 . 12/31/2006
Whoa...That is one of the best Kurama fics I've read! I stumbled across it, and it is fantastic... Good job!

I like how you made him cynical and sarcastic... THe first-person view/journal thing made this fic all the more personal...I suppose it's more personal that way...

Cool...
potnoodle chapter 20 . 9/14/2006
Congratulations, you succeeded in writing an incredibly angsty moving story with going out of character. He sounds spot on - you can get into their heads so well! Thanks for a great read.
ChoGonou chapter 20 . 6/8/2006
Another fic is funny reviewing THIS time, I know. But the way you described his emotion is adorable. I have never found any better emotion description before, despite the fact that I've read a quite great amount of famous emotional novel. Or may be just because I've found myself in your fic this time. I've also read some of your other YuYu fic, and love them. Write more YuYu fic, I'll be waiting.
DillutionalInu chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
Hellow it is me again...I know I'm probly getting very annoying giving you all these reviews at one time...Oh well...Again the chappies that I have read since my last review I love and can't wait for the next ones...I love your writing style...Your imagery is awsome...So with all that said...CHOW FOR NOW!
DillutionalInu chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
hey it's me again and I have to say the last few chappies I've read have been quite well written. I agree with your answere that his kind of depression is probly the most complex and hardest for a person who has not experianced it to understand. CHOW FOR NOW!
DillutionalInu chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Hellow waz up! I love this! I know it's only the first chappie that I've read but I'll be back to read and review more...This story was reccomended to me by one of my friends..And if I do say she reccomends in quite good taste. As I said I'll be back to read and review more but for now I g2g CHOW FOR NOW!

P.S. Your story is now on my favorites list

THX
shaman-says chapter 20 . 2/20/2006
Just read this whole story in about in hour; and I'm very impressed. The way you write is very smooth and cynical... makes me want to laugh at times. But it's also very deep. Very pristine. I have been digging through for a long, long time, and this is probably the best thing I have seen!

I'm dissapointed that it's over, but all good things come to an end, I suppose. Thank you very much for sharing your talents with me and the rest of the world!

Again, amazing piece. So... perfectly depressing, hm? I'm off to check out your other works.

~PGYK
Chichiro Ketsueki chapter 20 . 11/16/2005
This was one of the most brilliantly-written fanfictions I've ever read. It was just...amazing. I doubt it would be possible for me to ever look at Kurama's character the same way again.

All of your fanfictions are stunning. Honestly, in my eyes, you are *the* best fanfiction writer out there. Some of your fanfictions are short and seemingly without purpose, but they're still written beautifully and have meaning even through the length. And the longer ones, such as this, blow me away. Great job on everything. If you ever decide to stop writing, I will personally hunt you down and force you to restart.

-Chaos (Chichiro Ketsueki)