Reviews for Completely Selfish
MoonBunny777 chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
AW I LOVE THE ENDING AWSOME JOB!
MoonBunny777 chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
wow that was great funny and sad all combinded great job!
MoonBunny777 chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
aw sad chapter but very cute!
MoonBunny777 chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
Aw so sweet!
MoonBunny777 chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
cute chapter! Your making me hungry! Now i need to go raid a fridge!
MoonBunny777 chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
So cute! I like this pairing! My new goal is to review every chapter of the stories i read so i can be a better reader to the people who work so hard so please dont get annoyed! I just really like your story!
MoonBunny777 chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Kinda short but great job!
MoonBunny777 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Aw sad chapter but it is a sign of good things to come right? Great job!
SerenitYuy chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
oh wow that was so cut ya know when I found this Id been looking specificaly for this pairing and I started reading it and was so happy when I saw how well it was written and thought myself lucky considering what a rare pairing it is then I looked up at the author and saw it was you (Iv reas ALOT of your fics sorry I havent reviewed before I rectify that shortly I hope) and got so excited cause I love your fics wolfchildblazer (another fav) was right when she called you a legend in an author note I only hope that when I do finaly post one of the MANY fics I have rolin around in my head that there HALF as good as some of yours

PS Usagi centered fics are my favs
God's Warrior chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
I've never read a Ceres/SM crossover before. I must say, it was rather good. Full of humor and just such adorable romance it could give me a cavity hehe That's a good thing by the way... I think lol Great work, and Happy New Year!
Rena Moon chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
Oh that was great! Awesome job on Completely Selfish. That was quite a amusing... Ms. Q is so funny I love her in the anime... Anyway this was wonderful story and I hope that you got everything you wanted for Christmas... Also I hope to hear more from you I just love your style of writing.
Rena Moon chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
Sorry it took me so long to review just got a little behind on my mail. This chapter was beautifully written I loved everything about it. Best story I have read in a long while.
Shadow Dragon25 chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
could you give me the address to a good japanese-english dictionary. i know it has nothing to do with your story, which by the way is really good, but i really need one for my upcoming story. my email is: meredian25 thanx this means a lot
Angel-Goddess chapter 8 . 12/25/2004
*Screams out of excitement* So cute! *Stars are twinkling brightly in her eyes as she squeals like a tortured pig*

The cutest chapter yet! As usual, gorgeous interaction between the two.

Mrs Q's got an odd character in this last chapter though. Lol. I didn't think she'd say something like that . . . scratch that. . . its possible I guess.

*Sighs* THe last chapter of the completely cute story. OH well, I'm satisfied with the ending I guess.

Good on ya for not bashing the poor guy up. Everyone often makes him extremely jealous and would go out for revenge . . . but that's their sequel. Lol! Hahaha. What a cliche sequel. Me thinks if a real Mamo-hater wrote this story the sequel would be of Chiba-san getting revenge on Yuuhi byt taking Usagi and Yuuhi has to go save her and ohh, cliche drama starts. Hehehe.

Wow, so you've got a totally different attitude at home then? Well, it happens to pretty much everyone anyway. I mean, I'm a little quiet around people I don't know. I'm way too polite. But when I'm with my friends, jeez, you wouldn't believe the stuff that comes out of my mouth. Everyone outside my group of friends think I'm an angel that never does anything wrong . . . *sweatdrops* how wrong they are. Lol.

Yes, yes. Very fluffy. I love fluffy fics! I should be called Queen of Fluff. Lol.

Okies, I can't wait for your other story then! I hope to see it soon, I'll be reviewing every chapter! (You'll probably get tired of me though. Lol)

LOL! Looks like we both have so much in common then! Yay-ness!

*Glomps* That's pure awesome-ness. I'll send it to you to edit if I ever write one of my own. I just need some inspiration. *Looks off dazedly*

Okay, okay, you just better stick to your promise of alerting me when you write that new AnC/SM fic. I'll be waiting! Just in case you don't know my e-mail (it's in my profile, anyway. But just in case your feeling a little lazy to check it out) its miss_aquarius_89 _

Much Love,

Angel-Goddess

aka Tenshi-Megami

PS. I'm adding you to my favz. For some reason, I just seem to be able to blurt anything to you and you can understand me perfectly without me having to explain everything. LOL! Brain power! *Giggles brightly*
Bambi Star chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
A great ending to a brilliant story. Looking forward to reading your other works. Merry Christmas. :)