Reviews for Legacy of Digita- An Epic Digimon Fantasy
PixieStix chapter 7 . 5/10/2004
Please continue this's amazing! It's actually one of the best Digimon AU stories I've ever read...and I am totally serious when I say that. I love your mix of the actual storyline of the anime and your own plot. It's awesome...and it would be really stupid to stop here...yes, that's right, I just called you stupid (if you choose to discontinue this) especially since you ended with a cliffhanger! Geez, way annoy digimon fans... Anyway, I really like this so far...though I got a little confused in this chapter. I thought Matt was supposed to be one of the gladiators at first, with Tai and Davis, because he already has his crest, but then you changed it to TK... so would you please explain that for me? K, thanks... and kindly update this soon, as well as Let the Music Be Your Master. Thank you!
Comet chapter 7 . 11/18/2003
I don't watch Digimon at all but this story was really good. I always looked foreward to the next chapter but now there is no more and I was disppointed that you didnt' have another if you get another one up please tell me.
kutie kat chapter 7 . 5/3/2003

thats all i can say... ok, maybe not. i love this tory so much! its probably one of the best ones ive read so far.i actually printed out all of the story so far so that i could read it n e where. keep on posting, and soon!
MookieMilk chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Omg! you do write alot do you? ... Well these are one of the reasons people with lots of writtings gets less reviews. BECAUSE READERS ARE TIRED! ... -yawn- and it is like 8: something now... nap time...
MeShelly chapter 7 . 1/4/2002
Tai's evil! AH! Will Kari be able to fight her own brother? ~Michelle
MeShelly chapter 4 . 1/4/2002
Hooray! Tai doesn't die. But what happens to Mimi and Matt now? ~Michelle
MeShelly chapter 3 . 1/4/2002
Sigh... sad for him to die. Maybe Tai should have waited to see if Hessianmon could bring his dad back from the dead. ~Michelle
sakira chapter 7 . 11/24/2001
wow...LUVS IT! this is such a kewl story!, please put up the next chap soon please! btw, just one thing that i have to point out because its bugging me a bit... Takeru-chan's crest is gold, or yellow, not green...well, I'd write more praise, but i'm lazy sorrie :)
CaptainKidmon chapter 7 . 11/16/2001
WOW! I love your story, it's great! You write very well, and despite the occasional spelling error, it's WONDERFUL! You have real talent, and it shows in the way you write. The story is excellent. I love the way you portrayed the Elves, and the idea of Dark Elves is very interesting. I've never heard of them , continue to write! The cliff-hanger is great, but I want to see more of this exceptional talent. You have a cunning mind. Please write more!
light's angel chapter 7 . 8/27/2001
this is so tight you can't just leave us hanging like that. you must finifh it.
Lady Myotismon chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
One thing, if no one knew Sora or Mimi in the next chapter, then how did T.K. and Matt know Kari and Tai. I thought Sora had been Tai's friend from the same time Matt had. I know this is just a story, but then if they did't know each other how could they have digimon if they had never met. Wouldn't the digital world be destroyede if they never met? Huh? Huh?
Tai Wilson chapter 2 . 7/17/2001

Keep it up!
Tai Wilson chapter 1 . 7/16/2001

I'm adding you to my favorites and going on to the next chapters right now!

Keep writing!
Jada Flame chapter 7 . 6/12/2001
NOOOOOOOOO! CONTINUE ALREADY! And did you get the greatsword from D&D? I love that game!
Renn Ireigh chapter 7 . 5/26/2001