Reviews for Night Must Fall
Benesound chapter 16 . 7/3/2006
Fantastic story!

Please continue.
angw chapter 16 . 10/20/2005
Please conclude soon - I am hanging out to read the conclusion...:D
123456789123 chapter 16 . 8/6/2005
You know... this fic freaked me out the first time I read it for some reason... yet, still... I want the ending! Come on! It's been so long... just one more! Peez? *sigh* Fine... great job still!
Elle Hoffman chapter 16 . 9/5/2004
...

You've gone two years without an update! FINISH! One more chapter! You can do it!
Calen chapter 16 . 8/27/2004
Woah, this is epic. FutureHarper has beeh through so

much. Even more than Trance knows.

All those years of being Justin, everything he's

done, experienced so much pain. Can understand why he

blames Trance hates her, but still can't help but love

her.

With Lauren dead or dying maybe Harper wont have to

go through any of that. Future him could just fade out

of existance or something.

Guess you started this befpre purple girl or golden

girls true nature was found out on the show. It's all

good tho, shame her and Harper couldn't have kids in

your fic.

It's been ages since you've updated, but you have to continue this. It needs completion! It'd be like wrong not to! Only one more chapter right?

more soon! please? :)

Calen.
Ann chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Where's the end? Where's the end? I need the ending! *curls up in a corner and twitches*

But really, this is awesome work. Now keep it up and write the ending, pretty please?
sangga chapter 16 . 3/13/2004
you know, i was so impressed with your other stuff that i checked your site and read your back catalogue...but this i saved for last and i have to say that it's absolutely bloody amazing. seriously, i think it's beyond just being the best andromeda fic ever - it's probably one of the most incredible long fics i've ever read. you have tied this together in the most incredibly believable and clever way (nice Strings!) and the concepts and thought and planning and detail...totally leave me without sufficient superlatives. enough to say that if you don't get the end up soon it's gonna break my heart! this has really moved me - please, go finish it and then keep writing forever.
sangga chapter 7 . 3/1/2004
wow, i'm only half-way thru but this is fantastic! i'm totally caught up in it, now i just have to find a spare few hours to get back to it... damn getting up early to work! you have a great style and this story is original and believable, and you seem to get into harper's head like nobody's business. keep up the writing!
Rastafari chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
OMG! I can't believe I went through this wonderfully written story without looking at the chapter numbers. And here I am, on ch. 16, desperately searching for the ch. 17 button. And.. it's not there... I'm trembling with frustration :p
That said, back to the story. It's original, very believable, heart-ripping, adventurous, lovable... It's incredibly good. And also unfinished. Please? Don't leave us hanging like that!
hawkeye chapter 16 . 6/4/2003
i'm gonna agree with all the other people who have reviewed and beg shamelessly for a conclusion! you can't leave us hanging on like this! well, ok you can, but its not fair!
shadowfawn chapter 16 . 4/16/2003
Wow. I mean wow. This peice had me captivated from the start. It is very good. Kept me going even when I sould have been doing something else. You are a great writer, the plot and the way it is written astounds me. I mean WOW! I am sorry for the lack of consructive criticism but I am not a writer and do not know much about it. I loved the way you characterize! It stays true to the show. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Harlequinn chapter 16 . 4/3/2003
Oh! You are truly evil. Pleaze finish soon, I don't think I'l survive the wait!

Luv Moi!
Heather chapter 16 . 8/25/2002
AUGH! I'm dying! Give me more! I love the story:
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
This story is soooooo good! I hope you are able to finish it soon, I found it the other day and I couldn't stop reading until the end, but it wasn't the end...ARGGGH! Please, more?
julz chapter 16 . 3/9/2002
i screamed when i came to the end . hoh could you leave us hanging like this please please please please please continue. grreat story!