Reviews for Fish Out of Water
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hehe. That was very riveting from start to finish. So coy. Loved it.
seren23 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Love. Love, love, love! That is what I am filled with after reading this. It's got amazing banter, some excellent serious discussion and then you hist us with the hotness that is Devon and Danziger playing pool. Absolutely fantastic!
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
amazing job! Loved this!
shelly chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
You're spoiling me for reading any other authors. This was brilliant. Funny, sassy, great insight to Danziger's life pre-G889, loads of playful sexual tension thrown in between the characters (too bad we never got that on the show itself).

What I loved about the D/D pairing was that even though Danziger could be caring and supportive toward Devon and Uly when she needed him to be, he NEVER sugarcoated his opinions just because she was the great and powerful Adair, never hesitated or was afraid to set her straight when she had her head in the clouds (the conversation in Better Living Through Morganite when they talk about Yale) but always treated her with respect while never losing his own self-respect. And you've captured that to a TEE here. Awesome job!

My only minor quibble is that I wish the "prize" would have been Devon demanding a kiss instead, but well, I'm letting my shipperness show. :) I know it's been ages since E2's fanfic section's been active, but I implore you to write more.
carolann chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Great short story. I loved the playfulness between Devon and Danziger. Thanks so much for sharing.
notthereanymore1111 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Oh I loved this! Such a wonderful D&D story. Both were perfectly in character. And I loved that Devon managed to pull one over on Danziger.

Great job. I hope you continue to write Earth 2 fic for a long time! lol
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Gosh, but you're good with them! Thank you; that was fun.
Kat chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Fun story!
Allison McDonnell chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Great story! I love that what was probably meant to have been a compliment from Devon to Danziger regarding how good he'd looked at Bess' wedding made Danziger react so defensively that it led to the challenge in VR. Very true to the characters. I'm really looking forward to reading more Earth 2 stories from you.
everpresent chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Hey, not bad. Pretty darn good, actually. This brings back memories. I think I saw 80% of the first season of Earth 2, but that was like... 9 years ago? Boy it's surprising to find anyone writing E2 fan stories now. Yowza, Bess was hot. So was the doctor, for that matter.

thanks.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Just loved it, entertaining and fun to read. I'd love to read more of John and Devon's adventures in VRland.

Your story was true to character and well written.
pam chapter 1 . 12/21/2004