Reviews for Earth Angel
fardeen sheikh chapter 7 . 1/5
Dude it's awesome , one of the best RXS fanfic I've ever read ,
Esty chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
SO ADORABLE! I cried of joy! This was so freakin' adorable! I love this!
Lilybud chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
I thought that Robin's exuberance and Starfire's impatience was a bit exaggerated, but I found nothing wrong with Star's syntax. In fact, I appreciated that she wasn't so naive, just unfamiliar with the new customs, as anyone would be. The ending was great, especially Robin's conversation with Raven.
Lilybud chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
No, this may have been my favorite chapter! This balanced perfectly both fluff and conflict. Fluff is all well and good but can become stale very quickly without any actual depth, and conflict is engaging but can be too heavy when there's nothing to lighten it with. The dance was so sweet, with a touch of humor once we discovered HOW Robin learned, and the look into his past and jadeness was logical. Once again, Starfire plays the voice of truth. She may not be the most knowledgeable of humans customs, but she's anything from dumb. If anything, her innocence gives her the clearest point of view-from the mouth of the babe. Overall both Robin's and Starfire's interaction felt in-character and believable, and your writing is well-paced and organized.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Nice story
Lilybud chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
I feel like stories about Robin go mainly two ways: the more common but far less in-character Robin where unbelievably stern with a stick up his end, or the rarer more in-chacter Robin who is a serious, albeit sometimes awkward, teenager trying to handle things that most adults can't even. Yours, thankfully, is the latter. As the show typically depicted, Robin truly tries his best to act as capable as he can, but slivers of immaturity still slips through, like his unnecessary drama of dodging the cameras.

I don't think Starfire could have worded the phenomenon of childhood innocence any better. Heh, great surprise that Starfire was watching the whole time.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Aww! First off, the writing is smooth and skilled with only one or two very minor typos that I spotted. I love how the thought put into this makes this story standout from being just another Christmas fic. The idea of Robin being a secret Santa and being challenged to fill the stockings without getting caught is ingenious! I also really like how unique and fitting each ornament was to the Titans.
awarriorcat chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
This hole story was very sweet and cute for robin and starfire on Christmas eve... I LOVED IT!
Pootamis chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
good fun little story. Was good to see some more Robin/Starfire stories
Demigoddess chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA! *Snort* AH HA HA HA HA HA HA! "DUDES! Who ate all the coffee cake?!" DA HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA! ROFL. Loved it!
mk chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
i'm guessing star had a morning fridge raid
mk chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
hey dude teen titans wasn't made until starfire came so she should be used to christmas traditions and should have already had that angel
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
Cyborg was staring at them all desperately. "Have you all lost your minds?"

LMAO. This cracked me up, poor Cy
Fjk chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS! Its from 2005 i cant believe this why did i just find this! So descriptive and articulate and the characters perfectly portrayed and youre right, Star does bring out that side of him! Also, im searching for a seahorse lamp to purchase. You are very talented like wow i was just as cheerful as the characters while reading this. Thank you for writing it!
EmeraldSapphire27 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015