Reviews for Days
rini6 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Well if anyone is still reading reviews on this (I know it was written years ago): I found the this to be an amazingly sweet love story. Sands is always a great character. :-)Hope you're continuing to write and enjoying it!
Mishelle20 chapter 14 . 9/24/2006
I just finished this and wanted to tell you what an amazing job you did with this. I really loved how you developed the characters and still managed to keep true to Sands' personality. This is definately one of the best that I have had the pleasure of reading and thankyou for sharing your talent.
kate chapter 14 . 9/17/2006
oh god i'm so sorry this is so late!

i've been so busy! but here it is...

"i would have shaved, but the light was bad," haha that was funny i laughed. very sardonic.

"she doesn't love me."
misc chapter 14 . 9/2/2006
congratulations! you finished it, i hope you feel great about it! well till your next excellent story

bye for now
Cayenne Pepper Powder chapter 14 . 8/31/2006
Finally got around to reading the last couple chapters. I loved it, I really did.

The ending was perfect - I couldn't have asked for more.

But *gasp!*

You have an alter ego who just so happens to be one of my favourite POTC fanfic authors? Its funny how things work out, isn't it! ;)

Well, wonderful writing.

I remain, as always, a great fan!
websurffer chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
I wouldn't mind a more optimistic Secret Window fic...maybe this time without the killing of people I lust for? Like oh say, Mort?
Dawnie-7 chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
I love it. But then again, I suppose there wasn't a chance that I wouldn't. But still, thouhgt you'd like to hear it anyways.

The ending couldn't have been more perfect if you tried! So perfectly...them. I like the fact that everything else is just up to the imagination.

Has it really been almost 3 years? Geez. That's just crazy. Love your dedication and can't wait to hear more from you. Well, the neondaisies you anyways :)
LadySparrowJack chapter 14 . 8/24/2006
That was a fitting finish to a story I really enjoyed - all 2 years of it! Thanks so much for all the work and all of yourself you put into it (I know no story ever concludes without a bit of the author her or himself in it)! And thank you for the reply to my last review - my new grand-daughter is doing great - can't believe I have two now; I'm only 43, I keep wailing! I love 'em to pieces, though - I finally get to buy little girly things... Looking forward to any and all of the new fics you talked about - I love Inconvenient, so I'm very interested in how you're going to rework it! Norrington was quite the intriguing and different person in DMC, wasn't he...? And any Secret Window fic from you will always have my attention. Cheers... LSJ
fanonymous chapter 14 . 8/22/2006
Wow-great great fic-well worth the wait-you should be proud!

Loved the 'happy' ending!
quick29 chapter 14 . 8/22/2006

Bravo! Look forward to more stories in the future.
1BabyBoy chapter 14 . 8/22/2006
This was such a great Sands fic! I'm sorry to see it come to an end. Thank you for the epilogue and the email today too. I will check out your POTC fic. If you ever want to write another Sands fic, how about making Chris a recruit that Sands has to train and then exfiltrate from some serious crap somewhere? The angst that Liz would go through would be something, as would peeks into the "happy" couple's reconciliation. Then too, we could see Sands do his own internal mental gymnastics when he finally has to have a relationship with his estranged son. Anyway, thanks again! Neon Daisies has earned her vacation - just come back to us!
Lynx Ryder chapter 14 . 8/22/2006
“Tell me, Agent, what’s brought on this peerless display of the consequences of attending too many pity parties.”

:D I like her! She handles Sands much better than the men do ;)

"Did you really expect her to grin and bear it?”

Damn right! There's only so much BS anyone should have to put up with.

"Once you start putting a life back together for yourself, everything else will fall into place. You’re dismissed.”

Yep, Tymms is awesome :D

“If you weren’t so obviously just fine, I might mean it now."

Heehee, another woman dealing with Sands well...definitely a female thing.

Not a fairytale happy ending but pretty darn perfect all the same! Take a bow, Psnoo. Another amazing fic under your belt!

PotC fic? You know I'm there! :D

Thanks for a wonderful story. I'll be here for the next one.

Ever your fan,

Lynx x
misc chapter 13 . 8/21/2006
wow an update! how awesome! i dont sign in cause i dont have an account, never bothered to get one.

i understand about deadlines so i'll fogive u;) lol

good luck with the next chapter/epilouge/watever-it-is!
Lynx Ryder chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
Days is here! YAY!

You didn't kill Sands! Hee! I know I said it was a good move in the last review but I take it all back ;) I want him to live!

"Men do not survive helicopter accidents, near drowning, and fiery explosions; this isn’t the movies."

True ;D

"I don’t. I never wanted it. I wanted him and here he is. We can make it work."

Oh Liz :( How can it work? I guess that's love for you, always desperate to find a way.

"Lust did not an obligation make."

No, but the wedding ring and the small matter of the vows usually imply an obligation, Mr Sands.

"I need the distraction from my heart."

:) Not such an heartless brute, after all.

"Perhaps my life isn’t ruined after all."

I hope not :)

"Here’s what I decided – I married you for better and worse, and I will not be the one to walk away. I want a husband. I want the husband I have now."

Wow. The woman knows her mind.

“You know where to find me. Or where to tell your lawyers – to whom you still haven’t spoken – find me.”

WO! Round of applause for Lizzie! A woman of our time. ;D Sands is never going to get a better or fairer deal than that. Maybe she should have walked away but hell, if it's what she wants then she's doing the right thing. :D

Wonderful chapter, Psnoo! Glad you took the time to get it right, makes the wait so worth it :D
Enesvy chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
Hey, hey! Finally Liz stands up for herself! Go, Liz! I've been waiting for you to grow up. :)

Great stuff, Neon, as usual. Always worth waiting for. Bravo!