Reviews for What the Rain Knows
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/12
They weren't OOC at all! They were pretty IC and I was surprised that this was the first fic that you posted. I mean, if you write this well, why bother holding back? :D
The title is actually perfect and it has everything to do with the fic. I could feel the change in their relationship. It was very well written and subtle,like Ichigo putting his hand on her shoulders. Great job!
byakuya7687 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I liked it! Ichigo opened up to Rukia. Yay!

Cal
Zephonia chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Ah! I knew paging to the back, I would find some gems. Short, sweet, and wonderfully canon. I applaud you, good author, for making me smile. Keep writing, yah?
IchiRukiFan200 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aw cute! Great oneshot! :D
raina135 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
i love this!

promizz!
Xricle chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Nice! That was really great how you discribed them. AH! Addicted to your work. . Great job!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was so amazingly written. OOC? NO way! Very believable and I could see it happening. I loved the angst mixed with the sweet moment at the end. "Let's go home." Aw that could be taken in another way :) Much love.
Henrika chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Cute, very cute, in an angsty sort of way. Going on my favorites! Keep writing!
Flaming-Dragon-of-the-Moon chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
cute story. a little sad but i like it anyways!
gossa chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
very nice fic i have liked it a lot :)
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
AH! I LOVE ICHIRUKI! This is nice and sweet... More! More!
humble-bumble chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
yes, OOC but great reminsce of the rain! i like it xD really cute
Ahria chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I never noticed that, about the rain, but you're absolutly right. Good job!

-Ahria
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That whole rain connection... that was so smart indeed! D

I enjoyed reading this fic. Nice connection. I like reading smart things D Keep up the great work!

xox GD xox
amwong88 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I think this is beautiful - really touching and in character. Ichigo x Rukia is one of my favourite pairings so keep up the good work!