Reviews for Catch Me
cinema lover chapter 1 . 7/6/2005

That was really good!
Tweetsie chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
That was way too sweet, but sad. Wonder who the girl is. Are you sure it's strictly one shot? PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Deathly Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I can't belive I haven't reviewed this yet.. I'm lazy _ I read the reviews and everyone is asking "who is that girl?". Little do they know, It was me! Muahaha!... Not really, I wish.

"I have no eyebrows. I love you Draco!"

"Wait till they see what we did to their mallet!"
Dankalish chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
oh my goodness! im left hanging! who is it? contine if youd like!
ShadowChild56 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Cool! I love it!
Kirjava Deamon chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
A little rushed, but cute nontheless. Oddly enough, a hour ago I was working on my own Draco!Fic-oneshot called "Catch Me". O.o;
Vincint-Faragoff chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
There are only a few words that come to mind when I finished that story. It was short but sweet.
Athenes muse chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
this was a very bueatiful story... there is one thing though... who is the girl?
Queen of Greenland chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
This is good. If there was just a bit more detail, then it would be absolutely perfect. Other than that, this was really sweet.
tinkerbell chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
that's so sweet! but who's the girl?
Black Padfoot chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
i suppose that would've been sweet/cool if you explained who that girl was or went into it in more detail but it was good...

Evil Lady of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
hehe i read your depressing story then i saw your name was smiley face...ya...ok nice story and who is the girl, a random person?
Happyface 72 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
That was soo touching! snif... I like how you captured the sweeter Draco. Nice Work!
Munsje chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Did I like it?

I LOVED IT! It was absolutely magnificent.. a little on the short side though.

But, it was brilliant even in it's shortness ;) (if that's a word... I don't think it's a word... but hell, who cares)
Julia Marie chapter 1 . 12/16/2004