Reviews for These Secrets You Never Told
elf warrior princess chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
oh my god. i have to admit that i shed tears when i read this. i couldnt help it.
serenity chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
how old r they
blackirises chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
this story is AMAZING! there are so few kelneal stories, and most of them aren't even very good. I really enjoyed reading that.

~poe
REVlover92 chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
I loved this story! It had me grinning from ear to ear throughout the whole thing. You're a wonderful writer. You can really capture the character's emotions and personality. I'm so glad that I found someone that can actually spell and is able to use proper grammar. Keep up with the good work!
Caitie Berrylips chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
So did you write a sequel or not? If you haven't yet - do one soon, please?
Ako si Elyana chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
Wow... that was a reallie tuching storie. It really saddened me about Yuki... and the last chapter was quite funny.
pencilsinabag chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
*wipes away teardrop* sigh that was so beautiful great now I sound all sappy...ah well it twas a great story nontheless...now make the sequel!
Quetalla chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Only K/N I will EVER like. Period. (that's a big compliment, from me. I am a diehard K/D and N/Y shipper) You have a fantastic writing style, and the last chapter just cracked me up. Kudos, and write a sequel!
kristi chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
*weeping tears of joy* You are a great writer I am one of those people that always had the hope that Kel and Neal would someday end up together but sadly they don't. I really hope you do a sequel since this one was great.
Catri Howlman-Carthaki spy chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
I like the story. I didnt realy understand the epilouge.

Please explain. And It would be cool to have a sequal.
Caremel chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
Beautiful ending! I absolutely love this story because of its simplicity and lovely characterization. The reader is able to feel empathy with all the characters and undertand them well. I don't know what higher praise I could give it to express how good it is. though brief it si certainly an achievement. Great job!
nativewildmage chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
Poor poor Yuki. Well, you're a very good writer! I have to give you that! Kinda sad though. Oh well. What was meant to be will.
White-wolf2 chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
I loved your story, and I liked the ending. A very good way to sum it up. Well done.
WitchyMage chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
I love your writing!

Please continue fanfiction!

A sequel for this would be nice if you have an idea for it.

Please keep writing! Even if it has to be every few weeks or something... I can be patient. *puppydog eyes*
Anaroriel chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
My dear, it would be an incredible tragedy if you gave up fanfiction. The world would sorely miss reading something from you, and I am completely serious. Please write again.

As for you story, I LOVE your writing style. It's very pretty, and I like your descriptions of things. I really enjoyed how you never used the names from the characters' perspectives and it added a depth to it that simple names could not do.

The story was good, and I liked that you actually did something with Yuki. People always forget Yuki, and it drives me nuts because she is one of my favorite minor characters. You did very well with her and I thank you for it. :)

The only problem I found with your story was somethings in your thoughts you lacked punctuation. I understand why you did that, but it was still a little awkward to read. And in your third chapter you repeated yourself. It was under Kel's thoughts during the wedding, when she is talking with Neal, and you have the first part italized as her thoughts (which doesn't make sense) and then you repeat yourself unitalized: "That was an empty hope and she knew it. But she had to do this, for his sake. For hers.

she insisted to herself. That was an empty hope and she knew it. But she had to do this, for his sake. For hers."

But besides those two little things, it was very well written, and I would like to see a sequel!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »