Reviews for Rated T for Teen
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I thought it was a cool idea! Good story.
Twin-One chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
LOL! This was great! I enjoyed every bit of it. The preschool game scene was priceless! rofl! Oh my.

You should write more Teen Titans fics. I know you probably aren't heavy into it anymore, but still. You did a fantastic job on this. I felt like I was watching one of the episodes.:-)

And I know I'm reviewing this out of the blue. lol! I was bored so I felt like wandering around my friends' fics to see what I've missed or just didn't see before now. I had no idea that you had written some TT fics!

*is going to go check out the other one*
Alia G. L chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
*dies laughing* That was hysterical. Poor Beast Boy. He sure needs to learn about all those ratings. That was great. Definitely going on my favs.
Angel of Atonement chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
You have a lot of ideas that won't leave you alone, don't you. Its okay, at least they're amusing.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kath chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
so i was reading and reading and got down to the part that said

'“Didn’t you get a game that’s not either violent or for preschoolers?” he shouted, and Beast Boy nodded, indicating his final game in the batch.'

and i had to press my space-bar to get to the next part and it appered at the top of my screne

'“Yu-Gi-Oh: The Falsebound Kingdom.”'

at this point, i stopped reading for a minute and burst out laughing! omg! i love it, amazing, great work

Kath~
Captain Kat McKay chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
It's cool i'd like to read more.
Prince Izzy X chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That was so funny! I loved it! _
lastat-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
wow... brings back memories... that's what my brother did... loved it! _
Shamaru chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I like it.
Kyoko The Red Butterfly Honda chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
lol hehehehehehehe...*falls off chair* HILARIOUS!
The Candlelight Chaos chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
lol stupid yet funny
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
ROFL! Great idea, this is just like what BeastBoy would do. Starfire's reaction to Mystical Voyaage was really funny.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
!
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
that's funny!

many people have told me many good things about "Halo" and how great it is...I really should try that game.

the unicorn thing was hilarious!