Reviews for Mobius
Lady Cadaver chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
The "Updated 06-25-05" at the bottom of the page makes me want to cry! This reads as a really interesting and thought out story. I want to know what happens soooo bad! And 'Kage' crack me up to no end... I love the way he/she (Kage is the male name the souls picked out for Kagome so everyone would think she was a guy, but she's still a girl, so would you still call her 'her' because that's what she is anatomically or because she's been acting like a guy for so long would you call her 'he'?) thinks.
Jappa chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
I really like the story, can't wait for the next update
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i love it and cant want for more!
Foxtale3 chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
NO! Another amazing story left unfinished! Why, oh why does this happen. Please, please tell me you are updating this. I normally don't like people playing with Kagome's personality, but this change is just so much fun that I am ok with it. :D And the Shippo pairing is usually just a bit much for me, but here... well, it works. Please, please finish this story!
Peeka-chan chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
This rocks. I swear I almost died laughing. _ It's great!
Yur-Fluffyness chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Shippou actually means the Seven Treasures (gold, silver, pearls, ect.). Shippo means tail.
sesshou-gal169 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
::points pointy finger at author:: YOu must update! I COMANDETH YOU! well no, but this story is really good and you havent updated it is years (literally ;P) is it discontinued? i'll give u a lollipop and a moldy frisbee if you update! ::wink wink nudge nudge:: (thats all i got to work with, sad, i know)
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
it's been a while since you've added to this.

i have always been into the whole 'star trek', 'doctor who', 'red dwarf', 'sliders', etc. time travel, inter-dimentional thing ~ i understand it perfectly! it is a good story, i want to read more...

ginny
De chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
Hey, awesome story here, though I can't tell if Kag's gonna end up with Shi or Aoshi. I like that though, not knowing where the story will end up; though I throw my vote in with Kagome's. Option C. Yum...
Tailsftw123 chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
Pretty good story..i still get confused sometimes...but i am starting to get it when will you update its been ages since your last ch. Anyway don't give up and good luck.
nil chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
ok...im a little lost...but anyways this story is still great tho! i hope you update soon!
Koorika chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
Hi. You'd better have the ending be one that's happy,

maybe Kagome ending up never going down the well if it means overall happiness in the end? That's all, bye.
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
o.0 *ish* a little lost* ok let me get this straight. kagome is now kage shippou is now shi, kikyou and midoriko are one semi-tanglible person. kagome has to stop her future self from getting the jewel, she's in love with ship- erm shi; and this is at the point where rurouni kenshin starts and not during samurai x trust and betrayl?
Just Subliminal chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
I DEMAND that you update soon! My lack of haveing good, long chapters to read is infuriating me to endless amounts! . So...If you don't update...Um...I'll take away the Huggly Wuggly Bears and poke you with SHARP poky sticks!

~Yeah,

It's Tamia.
GEVFUAN chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I must admit that I was fairly skeptical at first, because I didn't understand what on earth was going on, but this story's actually grown on me. Keep going, I can't wait to see what happens next.