Reviews for I'm WHERE!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Well maybe in nine years (it is 2014) your dishes laundry and childcare have gotten least enough that pleading will get you get you to this story. PLEASE? I haven't laughed so hard in ages...
I am no longer an R.N. having lost my career after a physically debilitating riding accident. But let me share with you something well known in the medical world. Laughter heals. It lessens pain. It alleviates depression. Laughter stimulates the immune system. It stabilizes vital signs. It strengthens bonds between people. Hospitals all over the world have entire teams now who are dedicated solely to bringing laughter to patients, family and staff.
Today your story bought me time without narcotics, sharing with my family, lifting of my spirits...and that is without just the ordinary joys of a well crafted story.
Even if you never finish I thank you for the delight you have you brought with what you shared.
lucky7d chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
great writing, I've enjoyed this story so much hope you post more of it, I must say I have enjoyed you other work as well. keep up the good work!
Gwendolene Mac chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Would Love to see this continued, I know that is probably not going to happen, because of the date published but It would be nice to know How things finished up.

I really like the places this went and where they might have been heading.
Erica chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
all i can say is wow! firesong and silverfox and all my fave charecters!

but i had to take a mental step back cause i have not as yet been able to get my hands on the mage storm trilogy or the third book in alberiches series! so was it need that exploded in firesongs face that made our fave peacock need the mask? or was it some other enchanted talking sword... and if it was need what happened to nyara the change child and skif? little lost here... please take out of the random folder cat... please please please please! even if sarana is a little omg what am i to do nurotic emo she is starting to get funny with the whole talking to herrana and getting away from haven! also am dying of curiosity !
anon chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
Love it. Why don't you finish it?
storylistener chapter 13 . 10/20/2006
This is a WONDERFUL STORY! I'm very much enjoying the antics of our misplaced nanny. I know you're busy, but I do hope that you write more soon. Thank you!
Bansheighe44 chapter 13 . 1/16/2006
Great story- don't keep me hanging on the edge for the rest...DH hemming
Thayarte chapter 13 . 8/31/2005
_ Finally I've run into some Velgarth fanfics that have a lot of meaning. I adore your plot and how realistic you are. Excellent job sticking to the characters' personalities and all of Misty's fine handiwork (lol, I'm a purist).

. You had me laughing half of the time, and feeling incredibly sorry for your character's predicament half of the time. Good engineering. lol

And in a small aside note to Jarrn and anyone else interested: I know it's "common knowledge" that horses supposedly don't have feeling in their manes. This isn't exactly true. Some horses are more sensitive there than others, which is why some throw a royal fit when you pull (thin) their manes. It doesn't hurt them a lot, but it hurts some. _ lol. Okay..I'll trundle off now and stop being a know-it-all. -scuttles away sheepishly-
Y.I.D chapter 13 . 8/28/2005
Wow, I really love it... please say you are going to continue it. And please put me out of at least a little misery - Is Sarana going to be Chosen or not? *Makes big round puppy-dog eyes* But scince I know you probably will not tell me - its all good, I dont mind- much. I just have to say that this is an excellent story with a funny (not sappy-or drama-ridded) protagonist whose slight deviations into the realm of the MS can be easily forgiven,
ElspethBates chapter 13 . 8/18/2005
I found your story the other day and had to come back and add it to my alert list! I look forward to seeing where you take it!
Isaboo chapter 13 . 8/6/2005
very good, you made me laugh when i was depressed.
Isaboo chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
i like your main character...very well thought out
Isaboo chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
hehe...i laughed my arse off, that was so funny...
Isaboo chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
hehehe...very good indeed
Isaboo chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
i'm liking it...very much so