Reviews for Disaster Never Waits
jenbean11 chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
Twister is my favorite movie. I'm constantly looking for fanfics based on this amazing movie, but no one seems to be writing fact I have only found a few of them. Thank you for writing one. I hope you write more. I wish I could get a group of people to all email and request a section for twister. I know more people would write if there was one. It's hard to even find the twister fics because they are all in the misc cat. Well anyway.. sorry this is so long. I hope you continue soon. Maybe you could even write a Jo/Bill fic someday.. I would give anything if someone would.
CircleIntheSand chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Yay! A twister fic! I love that movie. I hope Andrew and Cristina get together in the end. This fic is awesome!
Kate5 chapter 3 . 7/30/2005
OMG a Twister Fic, i'd given up all hope of seeing one. it's gotta be my favorite movie of all time (I sound like an overexcited 10 year old) can't wait for more.
Vaporeon-Chan chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
I love twister! I've seen it a million times just I wish you would use the original characters from the movie!
Cielag chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
I'm looking forward to the actual storm chasing scenes because that was the only thing that made Twister worth seeing. However, being into meteorology and having extensively researched tornadoes, storms, and hurricanes, there were some major flaws in Twister. And please please please don't make the same mistake The Day After Tomorrow did by putting in the helicopters. The microbursts would have made all those choppers crash and definitely, no pilot is that desperate to get close to a tornado. Ever wonder why we don't have aerial views of tornadoes? Yeah, that's my little bit of science. Liked your plot set-up. Real intrigue.
Shadowcat241 chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
I'm glad you updated! AW! poor andrew! I feel REALLY sorry for him... I hope Cristina ends up going with him in the end!
Zombie.Cats.Eat.Faces chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
lol, that's VERY like someone I know *cough* you *cough* haha, I can't wiat till and update! NOW I REALLY WANNA SEE TWISTER!1 *runs to blockbuster*
Zombie.Cats.Eat.Faces chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I never saw twister... but this makes me wanna see it! Wow! This is nothing less then what I expected from you! Great job!
Nexium chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Good Chapter, although I still don't know where you're going with this. And you must know that not many people are going to review or read this bc Twister's ancient news. But, please still write it. 2 reviews are better than none.
natalie chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Wow, thank you for actually writing a fanfiction on Twister. This story has an amazing plot and that's why it'd be great for fanfiction. But sadly enough it's not very popular...