Reviews for Without the Mask
sander9876 chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
Love it wish u had continue it be to see Trish get revenge on lita and christy.
sherry chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
love the story. but i sense trouble coming for dave/trish. with christy trying to break them up. please up date you should write a story about dave/trish fall in love in high school.
sherry chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
toni chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
you should write more story on trish/batista they make great for the story it ws great i really like the special moments between trish and dave.
BigRedMachineUK chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Fab! Fab! Fab! Loving this story to death.
Lilfifix3x3 chapter 25 . 12/24/2007
I say you keep going with this story.

I love it :)
vicious.and.delicious chapter 25 . 8/2/2006
Thanks to your story, I've fallen in love with the BatistaTrish pairing. I'll be looking forward to your update.
Tess chapter 25 . 7/26/2006
Being busy and an evil computer that decided to crash on me has been the reasons I haven't been able to reply to many fics lately but the important thing is that I reply right? lol. Great chapters as usual. I couldn't even remember what chapter I last stopped at so I treated myself to rereading the story from chapter one and it's just as good as the first time I read it! I'm loving where this is going and I've found my interest in the Trish/Batista pairing again so I of course loved this chapter. Awesome job Brit...can't wait to read more!
kaykyaka chapter 25 . 7/11/2006
I like the chemistry between Trish and Dave, it's not just that they're into each other but it's like you said early on in the story they mirror each other's emotions, like the way they both care about their Championships, that's prety cool. I'm sure WrestleMania will be an even bigger blast for the both of them when they leave LA both as Champions. The way you've written their personalities shows that their love comes from a mutual liking of each other and not just some hot, sexy infatuation that's fleeting, na-uh. You got them together without changing them really, their personalities are so strong. The moments where they support each other are reminiscent of how friends build each other up and it works really well. They're like lovers and friends, they go together like strawberries and cream.

I'm curious to see how you're going to write the RKO on Stacy Kiebler scene, given how good things are going between these two I wouldn't blame you if you decided to leave it out all together. Whatever you decide to do I'm sure it will not affect the central focus of the story, or will it? I guess I'll just have to wait and see! Congratulations on writing such a cool pairing, (I love Trish Stratus in this story) keep it up.

God bless,

K
Funky In Fishnet chapter 25 . 7/11/2006
Hurrah for the return of this excellent intriguing story. I truly cannot wait to see where it goes next, keep it up cos it rocks :- )
Dame Brittany chapter 25 . 7/10/2006
Awesome!
TrishOrton chapter 25 . 7/10/2006
YAY Trish and Dave! Thank god u updated cuz i was so bored and reading this makes it all better lol I cant wait for u tp update again which im hoping will be soon lol
texjay chapter 24 . 6/30/2006
Well, it's 4am and I've just finished reading this in its entirety. That tells me all I need to know.

This is a great story, and I really look forward to seeing how it concludes.
jensensgirl chapter 24 . 5/26/2006
you really need to continue this story especially when Wrestlemania is close in your story. I love Dave and Trish together in anybody's story and they're cute in this.

You've rated the story M but nothing so far is worthy of that. Give us hard core sex please.
Bianca chapter 24 . 4/23/2006
Off the edge of my seat! I read a few of your other stories, so I knew this one was going to be good, but wow! I'm loving the couples paired together in this story and it's one of the best. Please come back soon and update, I'm lovin it!