Reviews for Kenshin Parody Revisited
DreamyFireworks chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
OMG i loved reading this story like, you have no :D pretty much every sentence made me laugh. I would name all of the references you pulled, but i lost count. I do remember "beauty and the beast", the "xena, warrior princess" reference, and the ch.4 'bell tower' thing that jenny said refers to "hunchback of notre dame" right? Anyway, great story, expanded my vocabulary significantly.
hamster-san chapter 22 . 3/26/2005
-bows deeply- I hail thee, master! You have managed to write out virtually every single Saito &/or Aoshi fantsy that has ever flittered into my sick little mind! Except for the whole Captain Crunchberries the third thing...that was mildly disturbing, BUT FUN! Mwahahaha...ahem. Anywho, keep up da good work and...THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
NeoMatrix66612 chapter 21 . 2/19/2005
Oh my dude! this is neato vegeto! oh so funny indeed, keep up the most insane work. _
Honey BBQ chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
That was so fricken funny! I don't know why you only got three reviews. This story reminds me of myself. When I went to RK land. Good times!
Lady Red Darkness chapter 21 . 1/12/2005
Yay! update! I have waited and waited for so long. I'm so happy. I don't know what to say...
TaupeRock chapter 21 . 12/29/2004
THANKYOU FOR UPDATING!1 I've waited years for this. I have memrized every bit of Robin Wiliams on Broadway word for word.
not jenny chapter 21 . 12/21/2004
c'mon now. how can this still not have reviews?

well, here's my review. it's the most fantabulous story ever created. as i read it, i was in the company of true genius.

i bet if this was a kaoru/saito fic, it would have 500 reviews. bleh.