Reviews for The Game
Esprit D'escalier chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Well, you're sure taking a while to update!
raeandcyforever chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
OMG OMG! you have to update I love this story ( It is like real life to me cause I did this to one of my friends) This is hilarious and just plain cool one question you probably already said this... what are the couples if any... I will still totally read this story even if I hate the couples (BTW I have a fanfiction acount,but I am to lazy to long in.)
Firpi chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
Just read the story, Funny i likes. Keep it up. though i agree with blacksield, longer would be nicer. Either the story is cool so far.
mew-xena chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
Hahah! They finaly figured it out! *under breathe* took them long enough. GO Girls! I like how RObin doesn't know! Nice twist! Hm... your right, Star doesn't know much about any earth thing... well, here's three suggestions; 1)Raven teaches her 2)She uses an instruction manuel sort of thing, or 3) it resembles a system of technology on Tameran and she knows slightly how to work a computer. Just suggestions! Loving this story! BYE! _
raven-shadowsong chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
cool i didn't think raven would even tell them. As for Slade you could say that he somehow took over the game and he was playing the boss battle or something...
singergril chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
NO SLADE sry i juss rly dont lyk him. wow i cant believe im reading cartoon fiction...
singergril chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
wow it rly seems lyk that t.v. show. is this where u got the idea?
singergril chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
juss one ? this seems lyk a Danny phantom i juss watched, wierd.
sakuradancer3 chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
no slade please. and this story is ravcy? No, i think we need raveast... anyway, still good i love it.
BlackShield chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Okay chapter. I didn't know my reviews were that humorous... Oh well. Vhatever.

Few typos, few errors... shame. Anyway, I'm going out of town, too, and though I'll have some Net access, it'll surely be limited.

So, seeya when we're all back, I guess.

]BlackShield
Esprit D'escalier chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Ah! No! Raven is unbeatable! Plus, WHY wouls Slade play the game? He would probably just try to defeat her in real life.
Shadow Pheonix chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
PLEASE UPDATE
sakuradancer3 chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
WOW! update soon pleez.
raven-shadowsong chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
*laughs* pls update faster i can't wait 4 the next chapter
Anon chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
This sounds exactly like an episode of Danny Phantom I watched a couple of days ago.