Reviews for Seeking a Lost Love
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Lovely. Wonderful.
Protectorofkingdomhearts chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
...NOT MUCH OF A ROMANCE WRITER! The reason I read your stories is the romance!
Cookie chapter 12 . 4/9/2004
I luv yr story... But what realli happened in the end? Did Eriol go back for her? What REALLY happened to Felix? Did he give up on Madison? Please get a Seeking A Lost Love II, and tell mewhen you update it. ( My e-mail is )
The Time Traveler chapter 12 . 7/9/2003
Nice work here. This is great! The ending was humourous, but all in all it was touching! Great job!
Craig chapter 12 . 12/8/2002
another great one by the create card!*whistles* now, save some ideas for after you get out of college so u have some things to write about, k? great story!
fireblazie chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
crap, i g2g offline. but this fic s really good so far, and i swear, i'm gonna read the rest tomorrow! and leave a really good review! ja!
varon chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
this looks very promising... i am yet to read more. ;)
FB Slim chapter 12 . 12/30/2001
How could you do that to poor Felix? You're a cold, cold woman. ;) Well, apart from your immense evilness (is that even a word?) that was a great fic. I'm off to read another. (I really should just have a standard review which I insert every fic, shouldn't I?)
miya black chapter 12 . 12/17/2001
sniffsniff... i love ET pairing with all my heart but... i think Felix deserves a lot of credit, because he helped so much...
coworly chapter 12 . 9/21/2001
Hee hee, happie happie happie! THis is such a good story! ONto the favs list like your other ones!
Marqariley chapter 12 . 8/31/2001
How kawaii! And don't worry, I like the American version too. CCMisty
Evlasha chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
This is great so far! I know I probably should wait till the last chapter but who cares? I'm probably the last one to review this story anyway. ;; Oh well. It find it a nice surprise to see someone watching the American series only make a great fanfict about Eriol and Madison! I haven't read any of your other stories but I have a sneaking feeling I'm supposed to read them in order. Oh well. So keep up the great work!
SAKURAnTOKYO chapter 12 . 4/26/2001
awwwwwwww how kawaii! i love this fan fic!
Magic Key chapter 12 . 3/9/2001
omg! that was great. I really liked it. it was cool. there was both E&T and S&S/S&L. so I thought it was great. I think u should make a sequel. untill next time.!
psykic turtle chapter 12 . 3/8/2001
that was really good, write another one!yea!