Reviews for Aftermath
heyyodude chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Phenomenal. Made me actually choke up a bit, to be honest. You're awesome!

Cheers,
heyyo
Khiori chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Bitter and true-a perfect capture of her grief, her aloneness, and her character. Good choice to keep it tight and powerful, you kept its strength perfectly.
S-Bumblebee chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Simple but powerful, loved it. :D

You've got some great Justice league fics here, I've just gotten back into the series :)
Averroes chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I found thes courtesy a reference from 'Doing Her Job' by BillA1. Great work.
IronRaven chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Welcome home, Shayera.

It was good, quite powerful. It could have been longer, but that woudl have diluted it.
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I loved this lil' fic, but you already knew that. I just had a thought. What if Warhawk were Bruce's kid? Huh? Huh? Now THAT would be pure evil... :)
GreenOceans chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Dude, this is like the fourth story I've reviewed from ya today and like the rest it was awsome (alright I'm at a lack of words right now). Can't wait to see "Wake the Dead" for real, but their'l probably be no surprises, I've spoiled myself rotten, oh well. From what I have gotten from the spoilers, this does sound like a possible ending if Shay really did decide to join back with the League. Keep up the good work!
BillA1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
This story is my template. It was so well done and I am glad you finally posted here. The line about appropriate assignments is so...appropriate. I loved it.