Reviews for Winter
Wenchster chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Please write more! PLEASE! Im begging you.
Regina lunaris chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
oh noooo! I need to know what happens! What are they going to do next?! What about Kagome!? lol great story so far really love it!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011

WOOOOWW... great story D
elf mermaid chapter 21 . 2/20/2011
Whoa! This story's plotline is so cool and original! Thank you so much, and please update soon!

Also, congratulations on your nominations! :D
cattychan09 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Miroku may be a lecher, but I loved his character as soon as he appeared in the anime. He's AMAZING!

-i am not a member of anything on the web. except gmail. cuz i AM that lazy _
Ledophole chapter 21 . 8/31/2009
update soon pwease!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
You really enjoy keeping us on edge, huh? You havent explained anything yet, not really, but you hint left and write of different directions. Its clearly deliberate, so its rather impressive. Still interested, still reading.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
This is really interesting. i'm still a bit confused but I'm sure it will be sorted out. Are you English? I didn't look earlier at your profile, and certain things you have said (like going to university, when I call it going to college, and a tap as opposed to a faucet) lead me to wonder.

Oh, yeah, and I'm favoriting you.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This is a really well written fic. the beginning, despite being confusing (clearly deliberately on your part) grabs the readers attention. It reminds me of the partiular feeling I go when I first began reading Harry Potter 1 for the first time. Excited, expectant, and interested to see what happens next. I'm glad to know its canon. I don't really read non-canon, because it gets on my nerves. I am really interested in the story. Is it complete?

If Chapter 2 is as good as chapter 1, I will favorite it!
junyortrakr chapter 21 . 11/2/2008
It seems like they're finally starting to piece together what's happening. I suppose they'll at least have a chance to make real progress then.
fka11 chapter 21 . 10/26/2008
yay! update! i luv updates... another one real soon rite! lol's. keeper up. luving where the fic is going... though if u wait that long to post again...i may forget the plot of the fic... lol

quivering quill chapter 21 . 10/26/2008
wow you updated, very happy to see you back!
IrishIndy chapter 21 . 10/24/2008
Marvelous update. I'm so glad you're working on it; I also liked how much background and content we got. Although I'm a little bummed there's no Kagome this chapter. Now you're on a roll, please keep them coming!
Brazen Device chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
Very, very good so far. I can't wait until the next chapter!
kokoronagomu chapter 20 . 3/14/2008
wonderful story, eloquently written and exquisitely described.

are you still looking for a beta reader?