Reviews for Winter
inuyashasgurl chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
sry 4 the late review its a good story though
Scherezade7 chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
Hello there dear!

Something keeps happening everytime I try to write a review for your story...and it's really getting on my nerves! Everytime I get an alert for an update, I race to read and review...but dunno if any are getting through.

Ok...well, as it stands, I love how Inuyasha is trying to be a on "anti potty mouth" behavior in front of Mrs. H! And Kagome trying to check on his wounds and getting caught by her friend as she attempts to lift his shirt. Ah...a picture would be worth a 10 words there!

Evil Naraku; poor, captive Kagura; the elusive Sesshie...the cast is rounding out.

And we still need to know what the heck is going on!

Write on...and I will faithfully try to review if the gods decide that this humble tale spinner is worthy of providing you feedback :)
Eostra chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
Looks like Miroku and Inuyasha are making themselves right at home there, hm?

Thank you for skipping on the rampant Japanese phrases, btw - there's nothing I hate more than having to scroll down for a glossary just to learn what a character is saying. Terms are okay because they're titles, and sometimes simply don't translate well - but there's no excuse for having entire lines of dialogue in Japanese. It's an ENGLISH story, so write it in ENGLISH already! Especially of the author doesn't know enough Japanese to do it right...

(end rant)

Anyway, nice job, again! Looking forward to the next chapter!
SunshineandDaisys chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
Oh-h-h-h-h, dramatic ending. heh So Kagura is gonna be around in this fic. Hmm. What about Sango? Gotta give Miroku something to do other than walk around. _

I hate to say it but... Miroku is starting to annoy me. o.o I know! How could I? But he seriously needs to do something. He's bugging me. :P Maybe he could do work around the house? I thought when Ms. H said:

*“Oh,” said Mrs. Higurashi. “The window, eh? So that’s what happened… We’ll have to get that fixed up soon.”

Miroku stepped forwards. “Mrs. Higurashi, if I can be of assistance in any way during this situation, please don’t hesitate to ask.”* were gonna have Miroku fix the window. Meh. Working in the shop will keep him preoccupied, though. that's good. _~

And argh, why can't Kagome and Inuyasha have any time alone! . I know, it's too early in the story for that. :P But heck, maybe they could cuddle? *is having serious fluff-deficiency* -_-;

I really shouldn't complain. The flicking of the water was cute. XD And taking the relationship slowly is a good thing. *sigh* Must. Refrain. From. Fluff. Begging. *dies*

Well, I guess there's ntohing much mroe to mention. Except Miroku hitting on Kagome. (That is what Inuyasha was commenting on whilst disceting his pancakes, ne?) But that was it... I think. *has the odd feeling she's missed something*

Update soon! Don't let writers block get you down. I'll start doing what I do for Ikky. I'll give you a random word, and challenge you to use it in the next chapter! (I swear I mentioned that in the last review...) Ready? (You were born ready, right? :P)

Word: ejaculate

Whe-e-e-e-e, ahve fun with that. Right. Time to go find fluff...

fire chapter 9 . 1/30/2005
this story is great! its so detailed and mysterious im dying to understand what is going on! updaTE! I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE!
devilblondie chapter 9 . 1/25/2005

Well, it's another day snowed in reading fiction up here. *sigh*. I really liked this chapter, it was not substandard at all. I was wondering when it would finally get out that IY was in love with Kikyo and all that. Anyways, get at that writers block (hands Varethane big chisel and hammer)and hope to see both your stories updated soon.

Eostra chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Nice job, as usual .

I'm with Miroku. Inu did that on purpose. And the plot thickens... how's about we stop thickening the plot, though, and start answering these questions that keep cropping up because of it? It would make your readers ever-so-grateful...
Crysalie chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
That was an excellent chapter! :) Lots of stuff happened...although, that last conversation was the best highlight of the chapter! Still can't believe Inuyasha practically made himself loose consciousness! _ Well, please update again when you can! Keep up the great work, you're awsome!
SunshineandDaisys chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
If you mean the 'coat' issue from chapter seven, you're welcome. _~ If it's something else entirely, nevemind. :P

I liked this chapter! You delved a little more into Inuyasha's issues. (*is dying of curiosity*) And thank Heaven's you aren't making him fall for Kagome, or Kagome fall for him. Eesh. I hate it when authors make them fall in love so quickly! Most authors would already have started making apologize to her and hug her and all that rot. Ruins the romantic intrigue, ne?

Aha! So Miroku is going to be 'cursed' in this fic? I was wondering how things would come into play about his father and the factory. He should tell Kagome, though. All these secrets will be the death of them. ('them' meaning Inuyasha and Miroku. Seriously hoping they don't die, though...) Ms. Higurashi also will be needing some answers, eventually. heh They'll come out sometime. Secrets have a nasty habit of doing that.

*Her thoughts trailed off as her eyes adjusted further. Beneath the windowsill she could now make out the faint curve of a shoulder, the hollow of a collarbone, the outline of a chin… and gleaming in faint yellow light of a snow-hazed streetlight, a fan of gleaming silver hair.*

O-o-o-o-o-o-h-h-h-h... Sexy bishie. _~ Just think of him when you have writers block. It'll make you wanna write, trust me on this one. :P If all else fails, though, I can just start giving you a word in every review and challenging you to use it in your next chapter. *shrugs* Whatever works for you! heehee

Update soon, mai dear. I really am curious about Kikyou's death. *nods*

DarklessVasion chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
Well, we know a little more but there are still holes in the puzzle. Just what were Miroku's father's ultimate plans? And why did Kikyou shoot InuYasha?

Our doggie-boy has got to be one of the most stubborn characters I've ever run across. All these people want to do is help him, and what does he do? He snaps and snarls at them. In his defense, it's scary to be helpless and in the hands of total strangers; not knowing who to trust. He barely trusts Miroku, but only because they were friends once-upon-a-time. He's already been betrayed by someone he loved, his trust shattered along with his heart in the most horrendous way. With those wounds still fresh, the physical and emotional, it's going to take a lot of patience to bring him around...if he'll let them. Looks like it's time for some TLC instead of antagonism. - Great chapter.
Crysalie chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
Hiya! Your story is awsome! I found it yesterday and have been reading it practically non-stop all of today! I loved it, although, I must admit that it started off kind of slow for the first few chapters...but I'm glad I decided to keep reading because I never would have reached the good part! :) Oh, and don't worry about the length, I tend to find that most readers actually LIKE reading long chapters, me included. Actually, I ususally DON'T even give a story a chance if its really please, by all means write chapters very lengthy in content! :)

Well, loved the newest chapter! Its the best by far! :) Update again when you can! :) You are awsome!
SunshineandDaisys chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
(Sorry it took so long for this review! Kept getting sidetracked from the chapter! eh heh)

o.o I do hope you update soon... *is getting steadily more hooked on the story* And really? You've been foreshadowing? *begins furiously re-reading chapter* Damn, I can't find anything! You do it too subtley, or sumthun'. Maybe I'm just tired? Ah well.

So... Waka is basically Naraku, or a minion of? Hmm, I feel that the strange man in the bookshop will be of importance soon? *sigh* My brain isn't working properly tonight. I'll have to think about it some more later.

And yes, twas a very famous line. Even though it's widely over-used (It is! Sorry!), I still liked it. But kudos to you for making him say it in a car. Never read it in a car before. :P

I like the longer chapters. They're more satisfying to read. heehee (More Inu-chan! ) So update soon, please and thankie!

SunshineandDaisys chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
Huh? *is completely confused* What mistake? lol

Great chappie, as usual. Though, there was a really weird mix-up in there:

*He paused as he entered the hallway, unsure which door to go through. Kagome quickly pulled two coats and a scarf off the wall just beside her door, shoved one at Miroku, and then darted past him and hurried towards a door on the right-hand side of the corridor. Pulling on her coat at the same time, she opened the door to reveal a familiar narrow staircase.*

And then...

*Glancing beside himself as he drove, he noticed that Kagome was shivering. Shit! I forgot how cold it is inside here too… why didn’t I think to get coats?*

Eh heh. Maybe they lost them on the way out the door? lol The wind just picked up and sucked it right off them and... :P Anyway.

Thanks for the review on my ficcy. Twas very nice of you to do so! And yeah, those words were squished together, weren't they? ; Ah well. I'll poke my beta about it. heehee

SunshineandDaisys chapter 6 . 1/13/2005
*looks amused* What did you give away? I wish I'd gotten to read that. Ah well. I'll find out eventually, right?

Cute stuff with Inuyasha and Kagome. So glad you aren't rushing things. It's sweet and meaningful when you let it move slow. I mean, he still has to get over Kikyou too. (Which I'm very curious about, by the way.) Just make sure you don't make it *too* slow, or it might get boring. The little things matter the most. Adding in blushing, hand holding, slip-ups on how they feel, etc., is what people look forward to. I'm not telling you how to write your story, oh no no no, I'm just saying that cutesy stuff is appreciated. ;;

Oh yes, and before I forget, when you find mistakes in a chapter, do you repost it? Cause I think that deletes reviews. And I would think that such a great story such as this one would have more reviews. It's so good.

Alrighty, enough of the review. Next chapter.

DarklessVasion chapter 8 . 1/13/2005
Ah...Kikyou shooting InuYasha...we already had hints of it, and to see the flashback of the incident shows that it was unexpected on InuYasha's part. She betrayed him, though it seemed as if it was reluctant. Of course this raises all kinds of questions. How and why and so on...

Waka Naraku. Ok; got to have a baddie, and he's bad. Evil should be evil, do not apologize for letting him be so. The worse he is, the more we cheer for our heros.

Yay for canon pairings! Wooho! I love it best when InuYasha and Kagome get together. As tough as he comes across, she rises to the occasion and puts him in his place. And no matter how many times he puts his foot in his mouth or screws up, she always forgives him.

I also never get enough of InuYasha's soft side. Too many authors depict him as borderline cruel and almost stupid when that couldn't be farther from the truth. He may not be a deep thinker and will act first before considering the consequences, but he does have a brain and a caring heart. Otherwise he wouldn't feel emotional hurt as strongly as he does or go to the extremes when it comes to protecting what is precious to him. (uh oh...I think I stepped on a soap-box, LoL)

I'm sure you will continue to reveal more as the story progresses. I am also impressed with your broad vocabulary and at the obvious care you take to create believeable situations, reactions and colorful descriptions that flesh out the tale and help the reader envision what they read.

Great chapter.