Reviews for Inferno
Lynn Daye chapter 13 . 10/18/2006
I love it! Really great!
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 6/8/2006
(referring to the naked rampage) Ever since she moved in, Rachel has effectively banned the music of John (Cougar) Mellencamp on the premises.

Dormammu, eh? He'd love allies against Strange, and the last thing he wants is a power like Illyana gumming up the works even more. Of course, since he can't act directly due to his oath to Strange, he's subcontracted to Mordo, I take it..
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
(In reference to Ranhart and Wolfe) So did Selene, I'm betting.

(In reference to the chapter QotD) *Magnum Force*, in which he has to end a cabal of dirty cops and blow up his own boss.

Hope that helps!
EmperessMisery chapter 15 . 5/21/2006
Ah, yes. Party! Party! Party! Damn those uninvited guests! :D Anyway, great fic. Read the whole thing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Madripoor Rose chapter 15 . 5/15/2006
Funny, with a nice blend of action. Great chapter.
todd fan chapter 15 . 5/15/2006
Great chapiie, tee hee, go Illyana!
Witchbreed chapter 14 . 4/16/2006
Oh, please. Just write something more about Rachel. Make Nimrod or Ahab show up. Make mutant haters beat up the Prof and show how pissed of Rachel gets after that. Say something about her past as a hound, for Crist's sake! How long will I have to wait? Come on!
slickboy444 chapter 14 . 4/16/2006
Go Illyana! Taking on Juggernaut one on one is no small feat, but she's got the guts to take him on and that should make for a hell of a fight, especially with the Soul Sword. I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work on this fic my friend! It's really something! Slickboy out.
todd fan chapter 14 . 4/16/2006
Great chapter!

I remember Peter, how Piotr could be so clueless is beyond me.
Luc Star chapter 14 . 4/16/2006
Hey man... HAPPY EASTER HOLIDAYS... hope yer having lots of fun... and stuff.

anyways, good chapter this one was yes. piotr acting a little to over-protective of illyana. and i must admit that i was surprised that he was able to stand up against the juggernaut. i heard that he got his ass handed to him when he met the juggernaut the first few times. well, since this is not canon i guess its alright.

anyways, illyana vs juggy. cool. can't wait for the next update. take care.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS. YAY!
todd fan chapter 13 . 3/14/2006
Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this!
slickboy444 chapter 13 . 3/14/2006
Alright! Classic X-men versus the Juggernaut! I like it! Very intense! Leave it to Baron Mordu to tamper with the unstoppable. Go figure. Oh well, I look forward to seeing some Juggy butt kicking in the next chapter! This fic is still every bit as entertaining as it was when I came across it! Keep up the excellent work my friend! You rock R-man! Slickboy out.
Luc Star chapter 13 . 3/13/2006
whoa.. dude. killer chapter man. baron mordo. i really gotta read up on my x-men villains. and are we gonna see ghost-rider? i sure hope so. take care bro. keep up the great work. and hehe.. yes. i do remember rachel from chapter 1. jean calmed her down or something. i thought that chapter along with the next one was one of the best emotionally charged chapters you've ever written. loved them. later.
todd fan chapter 12 . 2/13/2006
Oh dark stuff!
slickboy444 chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
Alright! A new chapter! I thought you had abandoned this fic R-man. I'm glad to see that it's back! And what better way to bring it back than showing X23 kicking ass! What's not to like about that? And is this more evil on the rise? That can only lead to more trouble! Great to see this story again! Great job R-man! Keep up the excellent work and peace out!