Reviews for Random Events!
Queen Dagger chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
Hey I really liked this. I was actually laughing out loud. You guys are geniouses(sp?) :D hehehe i KNEW mr. snuggles would win. I KNEW IT YEAH!*everyone stared at me strangley

Hehe I laughed most at the part that showed Kuja and Amarant, when it took forever for Dagger to come onstage, and when monkeyman wasn't Zidane. xD Good work! :D Please continue! I need a good laugh!(And I FINALLY updated my fanfic)
Psycho Demon Creature chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
O_OxD Those three stories made me fall out of my chair laughing they where so halarious!xD Keep up the good work! Randomness is important and a lost art that we all have to... Ugh, hold on.-_-

Zidane: What'sup?

Me: DIE MONKEY! ~thwapse 'im in ze head with sholvel~

Zidane: x_x

Dagger: What in the name of Gaia is a sholvel?

Me: SILENCE! ~summons Griever and he kills everyone~

Me: Mwahahahaahahaha...xD Great fanfic!
Phoenix Helix chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
I LOVE THIS FAN FIC! PLEASE MAKE IT NEVER END!
Angel Blacklight chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
Hell yeah! More randomness! Emzies... I MISS YOU! :'( Where have you gone... I really need to talk to you so UPDATE SOON! :p And come online. :'( Im alone...
Freya rule chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
You are such a funny writer please continue!
NoelleFord1 chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
funny lmao. i love beatrix lol especially when shes like ur ma bitch to steiner lmao. and zidanes monkey man lol well that was funny well bye
Jacqui chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
this is 2 those 2 horrible little c*nts death's blade n meh. 2 u death's blade, how dare u tell her 2 get lost! its her f*ckin fanfic, so why dont u f*ck off u worthless piece of sh*t! so, im guessin if shes a a**hole (which she so isnt), then wat r u? ur the moldy/nutty piece of slimy sh*t that comes out of michael jackson's a**hole! n meh, why dont u just go f*ck death's blade, since u f*ck sh*t anyways! both of yous can piss off, never come back n die!
meh chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
i agree with deathsblade i'm afraid this has no story line at all! it is horrible! :'( it has ruined the game almost and twisted all of the characters pesonalities! i would reccommend reposting or deleting. i am sorry!
death's blade chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
F* you! what the hell do you think you're doing! Get lost! you're the biggest idiot! stupid! stupid! stupid! you are an as*h**e! do you know that? well, looks like i'm here to remind you. thank me...
Jacqui chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
lol it keeps gettin better n better. heh keep up the good work.
KSFLZSCASTKRMPGZVTADEKVG chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Random oh so random I LOVE THE RANDOM! This fanfiction shall go to my faveorites and no one shall take it out of there! You here me? NO ONE!

I hope you continue with the the randomness is good.
Red Eyed Stranger chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
yay! mr. snuggly wuggly woo won! eww! naked Zidane o.O
me chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
i love your stories u should write more
RefugeOfSouls chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
(wipes away tear) It was...so..so...BEAUTIFULLY RANDOM! Your a genius! Do you have a manager?

Jeez...It DOES seem like Tidus always says he hates his dad, doesn't it?
Kasashi Maru chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Emzies... Mog... What the hell! I like it though. I'll read the rest later and reveiw again.

Funny... very very funny. Oh about your question about being in my fanfiction. Email me on my email name and we'll talk about putting you in the next chapter of my story ~Kasashi Maru