Reviews for Christmas Chaos
OwSw chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
liked the rhyme at the end, too! heheheh ;)
FlamerTheCatTwin chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This is my second time reading this and I'm reading to my cousin. He seems to really enjoy it. Every night we read about 3 chap pies. The best part so far was when Yugi called. I'm kinda being a spoiler,but he'll make it throuh ;) Oh yeah, and he is going to become FlamerTheCatTriplet!:)
Bockibear chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
Wonderful sequel! I love the stories you write about this couple. Thank you so much for your contribution! :3
xFlipJamsx chapter 18 . 10/11/2013
both stories are soo cute :D
Guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
very great story i loved it n the first one u made of it!
ahbuggrit chapter 18 . 7/1/2011
I love this story :) It's a cute continuation of The Gift. It was so much fun to read about Téa and Seto's attempts at sneaking kisses. Joey's dream made me laugh os much. I enjoyed particularly how you portrayed Mokuba as such a rascal!

Awesome job :)
loverofcookies chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
I really really like your story. It was well-written, and you got the characters really well. I was kind of sad, because there wasn't a lime, but I know not everyone likes to write or read them. Please make another sequel
Mulanzu chapter 18 . 10/6/2010
Well I havta say, it was a very cute story. Warm and light-hearted. Makes ya feel good when ya read it.

However, it went into a lot of detail most of the time.

Most notably the 4-5 chapped snow ball fight. This is just me now, but after reading "Snow Wars Part 1" and half of the second one, I decided to only read the Kaiba/Tea parts, including Harvey and Drake. And even those scenes had too much detail in them.

Then there was the "Idiot" game, same goes with that also.

I found it hard to be 'captured' by the story. I didn't know if I wanted to read more (even though I always read a story up till the end no matter how bad it is).

I am NOT saying this story is bad. You are a good writer. Basically for me, just too much detail, and as I has said in my review for "The Gift", I tend to hate Christmas stories because they always have too much detail in them in general about how everything needs to be set up, and they are quite typical, there's nothing NEW and fresh about them. Thats why I don't mind short little one-shot's about them ya know.

And just one more thing. I love Tea. Lover her! But she just seemed a little too perfect in this story. And Kaiba was just a tiny bit OOC.

Well with everything I have said, and they are just minor things so dont mind me, I did enjoy your story. I liked Kaiba and Tea's cute little moments _
jessi chapter 18 . 3/31/2010
Great sequel to one of my favorite stories! I really enjoy your work!
Azure eyes chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
I read the first part of this series in less then three hours.. this one however is takeing me longer... im only on ch3 and its been two days.. Its a bit hard to read..
Kermita chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
...Well I guess you are wondering why there is a review for a sotry that is over 3 years old.

I hate odd numbers ;

And when I saw that his story was just as awesome as it was..considering that I read it and the prequel about 3 - 4 times, I had to review.

Lovely story. It's awesome and I never get tired of it. It shows you were dedicated to have the readers as satisfied as possible while reading this story. You are a great author, and I can't wait for the next chapter of 'Advice' :)

-Mita
lindajrjt chapter 18 . 3/20/2007
Hahaha I thought sure that tray was gonna go flying in Seto's facxe. I love the way you ended the story and quite neat at that!
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Are we going to get that epilogue? Pretty please!
Armads the Doom Bringer chapter 18 . 2/27/2006
No! It's over! And Kaiba wasn't mauled by Joey! No!

Shut it, voice in my head. Very cute. Please do a sequel to the sequel! Yay! One never ending story! Muhahahahahahaha!
evilbunnymusicbox chapter 18 . 1/17/2006
YEY! I REALLY LIKED YOUR STORIES, AT THIS POINT I'VE READ ALL OF THEM EXCEPT ADVISE FROM A 50 YEAR OLD PHAROH. IT'S NICE TO READ SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T HAVE A MILLION GRAMMAR MISTAKES, NOT THAT I'M ONE TO TALK. YOUR PARAGRAPHS WERE KIND OF LONG, NO OFFENCE BUT IT WAS HARD TO KEEP MY PLACE WHILE I WAS READING THEM. ANYWAY, JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT YOUR STORIES ROCK.