Reviews for Blindness
Glea chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Very touching.. I wish Dukat would treat his wife better, and focus on her more..
coffeedrinker chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was so well-written I could hear Sen. John Edwards wife saying the same thing.
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Powereful and well written. Thank you.
alicelouise58 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I liked this story. This is a woman who is tragic; but we perfectly understand her.

This could be a true to life story of many politicians' wives. I cringe when I see these women with their rictus grins, looking like they've just had their throats cut.

You have shown that betrayal is universal.
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Impressive. The last line, especially, is very powerful.
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I've always loved this story, put on my favorites and then remembered much later I'd never reviewed, so I thought I'd tell you, I love this story, very nice perspective on a character we never actually see!
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
That was really great, I think you've protrayed the kind of woman he'd marry perfectly. Thank's for posting it!
namjai chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Interesting perspective on Dukat from his wife, whom I never gave any thought to before. I like these stories that draw out an obscure or, in this case, never seen (right? I'm not 100% sure) character. Nice job.
Ghostgirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Hey, this is very good. I have just come across this whilst playing around the web site.
A Raven's Heart chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
one word...wow, that is incredible. dukat is my favorite DS9 character and it is hard to find good stories involving him and his wife...please write more ster trek stories.

~Dax
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I love it. Dukat was one of my fav characters, It's going on my fav stories list