Reviews for Where are you Christmas
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i'm not one for therox, right now it's more jareesa, but that was really AWESOME!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Aww! I know I'm probably way off... well almost a year off but I love this! So cute!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
loved it update soon
ashash52009 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
AW! How Sweet!
i heart kellan chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
oh my god! that made me cry, that was so good..
ilovelove chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
3 words...I LOVE IT!
onesecret chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Great Job! I loved the story. I'm glad that you wrote Whitney as the bitch she is and that you put Fox and Theresa together. If only I could see it could be like this on the actual show...
Mrs Nathan Scott chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I love your story
PrettyGirl05 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I love this chapter it was so sweet and romanically you should keep on posting more story like this, and your get more good reviews like mine!
Jen chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I really like how you wrote the chapter and I think you should continue the story if you want. Or you could start a new story!
BabyBash chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
This is by far one of the best stories I have read. I hope you are not finished it's just getting good. I can't wait to read more.
OMARION chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
i luv it add another chapter
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
love it
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
VERY GD! Thanks, deni :)
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Well Amanda, I think you did it! I think you accomplished how we want our Therox Christmas and much more! Christmas this year is going to be so hard, one of course, because Therox are not together, but also because it will be eight months, eight long months Christmas Eve that my uncle passed away! He won't be here this Christmas with us, and neither will my one cat who also passed away this year! The song that you included, always makes me cry, and if it weren't for the happiness of Therox, I probably would be sobbing now! You did an excellent job on this story, girl, and you have been doing such a good job on the ones that we have been working on as well! I hope we can continue to write our stories, and share with each other the laughter and sadness that Therox brings us! Happy Holidays Amanda, and may all your Christmases be white!