Reviews for Force Times Distance
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
TWD chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
MOre more more more more
Mrs Dominic Toretto Aus chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
great upadte there hun

hm the plot thickens...

does zen have a kid?

do val and zen have a past?

and is zens kid val's?

pls pls pls pls pls pls updaet again son darl
cheerthis95 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Aw, Tej is the most awesomeest ever! Loved the chapter, im keeping this short so I can get on to the next chapter.
cheerthis95 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Nice job there girly! Nice, original, and very creative. Glad to see you still writing. I'm on my way to the next chapter. I'm liking it. It's pretty funny too. Loved the don't think they are gonna wanna have lunch part. Hilarious. You know I'm about comedy and drama and this has the both of 'em in here! Love it!
Anghel Ni Kamatayan chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Please update soon!
Essence-chan chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
love the story update soon
Vinces-Girl chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
Keep Going!
Tempest chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Hey, the new chapter looks good. I'm thinkin you like Eminem too, but I could be wrong, just a line in there reminds me of Mockingbird, one of my fav of his new songs...If not hit me up sometime and I'll tell you which line, ;)

Anyway, on to some unpleasant business...Sorry to have to do this but I have no other way to get the word out thanks to a certain person who wasn't mature enough to take her percieved issues with me up with me instead of the whole board...So sorry again *sigh*

VistaWalker,

Honey, take a long walk off a short pier, Kay?

I didn't write that email...I don't really care if you think I did or not. Do you know how incredibly immature it looks for you to run around posting that on everyone's story? Your profile says your 24, are you sure on that? Because this is the behaviour of a 4 year old. At least the person who wrote to you WROTE TO YOU. As in off where it belongs.

If I wanted to tell you off this badely I somehow doubt that I would have asked you to clarify what issues you had with my story. I didn't care what you said. I was curious how you got confused, that's why I left a review asking you to clarify over email or another review. I have one email address and here it is p_e_i_princess at yahoo dot com. Since I've been forced off the internet by a move for days it's unlikely I sent that for the same reason it took me so long to respond. But I'll email you on that like the mature adult I am after I finish telling my side of the story here since you basicall forced me to.

This issue would have been better addressed via email. Which if I had wanted to contact you, was how I would have done it. With my email address that I use for everything. I've had it since I was 15 or 16 and don't foresee it changing any time soon.

Anyone who wants to believe it was me who wrote that may feel free and may join you at the kinderguarden table where you all belong for acting like such spoiled 4 year olds. On that note thanks so very much for doing your best to ruin a reputation that I've spent the better part of 3 years building.

Spoiled rotten bitches like you are the exact reason why I'm pulling my stories down off and washing my hands of the whole site. I can't deal with all the immaturity any more. As soon as my domain name is purchased and my site is set up my account here is gone. There is too much of this type of thing, so and so said this I think this was so and so etc. And then people like you come along and in the name of being 'constructive' tear people down, or atempt to at any rate.

So while I agree with a lot of what was said to you in that email I didn't write it. But since I'm going to be taking credit for it like it or not I sorta wish I did.

Vistawalker, if the other people of this site are smart they will let you know just what they think about such a gosipy mouthed bitch being in our midst. I hope they will let you know as I am letting you know I don't apreciate you being around here acting like you own the site, posting false accusations with no proof and damaging people's repuations like that. It could have been anyone who was pissed at you that wrote that email. It didn't have to be me, and it wasn't. So, I'm gonna tell you what my father told them...GO WHISTLE.
cheerthis95 chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Hey girl. Sory to get here so late, lol. Was outta town. Well, its a greatupdate. I'm still waitng on my other update,though, lol. Great job, nicely written. Catch you soon,i hope! I agre ont eh shawty word, i know a few of my boys who use it and stuff, so keep on with the slang, its very real feelin! Love ya, cheer girl
NataliaBlack chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
This was a great add. I love the way that Zen refuses to rise to Tej's bait, it's good to see a woman in control. I have a feeling they're going to run into the Team in Mexico. Update again soon :D

Penny xx
Gabwr chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
I love it keep up the good work
Ringles chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
Hey, did I mention that I love this? Because I do! This is going so well due to your great work!

I like how you're going with Zenovia's character, you're writing her well. The flirting of sorts between her and Tej really keeps you in, you've written it very well!

Can't wait for more! Keep up the great work!

RiNgLeS
pumpkinhead0402 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
yes, please write more! I love both movies! I think this is a great idea plus it's original so that's always a plus! Write more soon please
cheerthis95 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
HEya it does sound liek it has potential fo sho. It s a good strat ndihtink you shoudl keep on a goin fo sho! I love Tej ! hes myman,loll. and briisnt bad either, lol. too much sugar for me, lol. cant wait til you read my newstory and i got updates on all teh stories for you so you shoudl be busy, lmao! This was great strrat and can sense the drama so post again soon DOnt make me wait to long LOL. love ya lots,cheer