Reviews for Picture of Innocence
Saskie chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I think your story does a good job staying on it topic.
KuraRose chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
irony is such a bitch. hahaha i am compeletly in love with it. Sight a relationship of love and hate so sad but so very beautiful
FantabulousWatapon chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Weird and creepy, but also good. Once again, talking of light and dark is a good read. Real angsty but at least nobody killed themselves, right?

The FWS? What the heck's that?

It's what this story has! don't care
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Poor Ryou! *Sob* Bad Bakura! Hehe, o well. Wonderful, amazing, and simply awesome!
Rinoa-chan the vampire-witch chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
hey _ great story-you made me cry _ well a bit _ sorry i know this is one of those rubbish reviews where all they say is that you story was really relly good but it was and i really don't knwo what else to say _
wipedaccount chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
That was so sweet, I've noticed people always say Ryou is innocent ((I'm probably guilty of that too!)) Good fic, yes, quite dark and definitely insightful.

Jordan chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I like your story. Its very good.
A chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
That was the coolest story ever
Imaginary-Dream chapter 1 . 12/27/2004

You have such a good ability to write. I wish I could write that good.

But, hey,wishes don't come true.
Hiro.P chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
It's stupid to tell the same thing about two stories of one author, but I can't help it. Because it's really SO KAWAII! .
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Bittersweet indeed, with a hint of angst and romance in the background. Bakura's focus of the word 'innocent' is quite interesting. It's a unique story you have here. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you around. _
InkiShippo chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Yay! I enjoyed your fic. It was different from the usual plots, at least. I liked that you had Bakura ponder a word - 'course, that might just be 'cause I do that myself. Meh. Anyway, I'm trying to congratulate you on using an idea you don't see much in fanfiction. God job.
keito-kyokun chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
AWW! _ sorry, i love the Ryou & Bakura pairing - was this meant to just be a oneshot? i think you should carry on with it as a story, or atleast add another 1 or 2 chapters, tis great. Please write some more Ryou/Bakura! _

PsYcHoTiC AlBiNo LuVeR chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
aww, thats so cute but evil at the same time, a good cmbination _ plz keep going, cant wait 4 more _