Reviews for Dare You To Jump
starmacarons chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
I love this fanfic soooo much! update!
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
It was a nice touch to throw in Okita. I wonder of Okita was talking to Aoshi or Saito at the end.
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
I am definitely confused about ages. If Sano witnessed the Incident when Kenshin was 14 and knew his alter egos for 11 years, then is Kenshin really 25 years old? I thought he was supposed to be in high school.
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
This is cute. I really liked the idea that Kaoru caught Kenshin reading a picture book. How embarrassing would that be for a teenage boy?
Innocent Battousai chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
Wow...when I looked back at the older stuff I didn't expect to see this here...

Why did you stop with such a cool story? Meanie! I wanna know what's happening here! Why did Battousai leave? Is he coming back? Please don't drop this!

*ahem* To make this short, update, onegai?
demonsfangs chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
lol ... he purrs ! aww ... lol

so .. battausai just left ... wow .. sounds familiar .. oh yeah .. that's what happened when bobert got HIT BY A CAR!*growls* .. i mean ... sorry bout that ... lol

i like this one hun .. tho i must say ... snow is pretty ... is not a disclaimer ... :P
lolo popoki chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
Whoa, that was interesting...How can Battousai just leave Kenshin's mind like that? I'm really curious to see where this leads up to.
demonsfangs chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
heh heh ... compy finally let me sign in to review .. *laughs* ... i like this story .. don't let it die like the one you wrote last year about linky-poo ... would probably help if i had some background knowledge about rurouni kenshin .. but uh .. yea .. w/e ... i likethe wittle kiddie .. whats his name? .. shinta or sumthin *rolls eyes* ...moving on .. this gives me a sudden urge to go learn how to sword fight but then i wonder if they'd let me ... heh heh ... cya in study hall!

demonsfangs *~_*
lolo popoki chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
This is a very interesting story. It's cute and well written, and I am definately looking forward to the next chapter. I'm interested to find out Kenshin's background, and this incident you referred to. Keep up the good work!
shadow61x chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
Really nice! I liked it. I think that it is going really good. I hope you update soon. Christmas with Kenshin..Thats one I haven't seen a whole bunch. nice job.

-shadow61x
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
i like this but it seem that they dont like kaoru alot other then that its good
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
i like this

but the rurouni seems kinda mean a lil but i love this is soo cute with shinta and all plz update soon love the story
shadow61x chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Good job! I like it even more however I have to tell you something, in the line where Yahiko is introduced you call him 'Karou's sister'. Thought I would point that out. . Anyway it was a great chapter.
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
i like this plz countiue cant wait for the next chapter
shadow61x chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
cool! I liked it pleases contuine! I liked the the personalities of him, they were cool. Please update soon.