Reviews for Crossing the Acheron
Nairil chapter 1 . 6/25
Well, this is one of the best NejiTen stories EVER written!
It makes me read it again and again. And it always leaves me with that pleasant content feeling in my heart...
It is even more powerfull considering Neji's actual death in the manga..I wish things would developed more like that in your story..
Thanks for wonderful fanfiction!
The Dimple chapter 4 . 3/3
This made my day! Now I just wanna cuddle up with my blanket on my couch and sip cocoa milk and reread this all over again. It took my breath away. Literally since I held my breath everytime the fluffiness and lovey dovey reaches at a peak. Great story. Great great great great just great. Kishi has to pay for breaking my hopes of Nejiten! Thank you for at least filling that gaping hole in my heart by making this.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I seriously cried when reading this. You really are talented. Still hoping for you to go back writing NejiTen again even though he's dead in the manga.
No one important chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Wow! It's the only word I can say. The story was absolutely amazing. You are such a talented author. I really love your stories. Keep up the good work! :D
Kunst chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
I love it! T_T...I really hope it turn this way.
Returned chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
beautifully written
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
nice
Lili Bibi chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
OMG! The ending was so beautiful...TT_TT
I'm speechless...
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Is he really dead? T_T
Life-Without-Music-is-Hell chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
This story.. Is so beautiful.
candykiwis chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Wow. This is just...breathtaking. It's almost too amazing (ooh I sound like I'm bluffing now), and you've probably heard this enough by now, but I really couldn't stop myself from telling you this really took me for a ride and dropped me off with a smile :)

Loved reading, this is really such a beautiful love story.
Lizziemie chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
the greatest neji-tenten story
copperwind chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
I love this story TTTT I want to cry

it's beautiful
yamikinoko chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
To tell you the truth, I read this before I read BtM, but I reviewed in a backwards order. Haha.

You spin wonderful plotlines-I've noticed that even if there are elements of plot that are somewhat common, you write it so well it seems as though everyone copied you [and who knows? They probably did. :)].

Loved, loved, LOVED. :]
Midnight Insomniac chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
You are truly an amazing author. Great job!