Reviews for The Christmas Gift
Bet-sama chapter 22 . 3/25
Im still trying to find something like this fic and ¡I CANT FIND ANY OTHER! i read this like... mmmmm thousand times! jaja i love it. i dont know if you still writing but id be nice if you can try to do another one. (i cant leave you a PM) i hope you read this!
ellehoang chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
This is one of my favourite story of Seto and Serenity.
I have read this years and years ago, and here i am reading it again.
This is one of the few well written fanfic i appreciate reading over and over again.
I will continue to re-read this story
I wish you wrote more Seto and Serenity fanfic
Thank you for writing this and not abandoning it.
I really enjoy this story
chris3lyncc chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
From now til forever, I'm also making it a personal tradition to reread this stunning tale every Christmas. I've been trying to imagine a perfect Paris trip for them, but I know only your spin on it will make it perfect! Please unveil the French curtain on the post-epilogue. Your return would be a Christmas gift that'll warm ALL our hearts to the core! :)
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
PLEAS UPDATE! It will be a sin to LEAV it! I'm proactively begging you! You have no choose you just gotta updat! Pleas for all of us! Pleas miss! It's so wonderfull!
Chi Ookami chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
I seriously enjoyed this! Admittedly you drove me a bit mad with the length , but at the same time it made the whole read that much more enjoyable . The character development was perfect, the relationship development was fantastic , it was fun and teasing and you still allowed it progress with each chapter. Definitely a new favorite SetoxShizuka fic :D
Aeris Mae chapter 22 . 12/25/2012
I re-read this amazing story of yours every Christmas, and I don't think I'll ever tire of it :) Bravo, Twilight! Wherever you are, whatever you're doing with your life now, even though it's been six years since you finished this story, I just wanted to say thank you. And Merry Christmas :D
Reyfan01 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Reading your story for christmastime is a tradition for me. It is such a good story and it got me interested in the setoxserenity relationship. Plz do a sequel to this.
Pokemonfangirl chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
I absolutely love this fanfiction of yours! It is written so well, I want a man like Kaiba in my life ;)
Dduckyx0x chapter 21 . 7/30/2012
Best silenceshipping i have read so far
SuperSpecialAwesomeFanfiction chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
Love it! Very nice story, really got me into silentshipping!
Namara Jane Knight chapter 22 . 11/25/2011
This was absolutely one of the most wonderful stories I have ever read. I am not usually a romance fan (I actually despise it most of the time), but this was just too good to stop reading. I would enjoy a Paris scene, but it has been years since this story was published so I won't get my hopes up. The ending was good; it had very few loose ends to tie and it keeps people guessing as to what would have happened next, but not in a way that requires continuation. Very well written with few errors in grammar. I tip my hat to you, Twilight.
shizukafan chapter 18 . 2/18/2011
joey is so anonying and scary when he is protecting serenity.
Samuel chapter 22 . 11/29/2010
This was great and well made, the only thing wrong I found in all your chapters was your grammar mistakes. You made quite a few but the story was amazing, you should do the continuation as this one was amazing. Keep writing these, you have quite the talent for it.
YunaX2D chapter 22 . 10/30/2010
I loved this story! I hope you update with maybe a Paris trip and how the their relationship works out.
Khrystal chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
this story is awesome, like the best! i spent so long reading every single line, i could picture every scene, this story is great! i went to see if you did any other SxS but I was very sad to see Azureshipping. It's alright though, your a great writer and hopefully you read this:

you are awesome! 3