Reviews for Lost In The Dusk
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Aw, that was so cute and sweet. I love the twins. Kouji and Kouichi are two of my favorite characters! I love brother bonding fics of those two! I love the way they both love and care for one another, and how their both protective of each other! So cute.

I loved this story so much!
Silverblueroses chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Awwwwww that's soooooo cute and sweeeeet! I loved it!
shadowjourney15 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Very well written, I love the relationship between Dusk-sama and Kouichi-kun~
ABECrudele chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
annie: *glomps the writer* I love you! I love you!

seth: anne-san?

bea: let her be...this is better than when she encounters cliffhanger fics.

seth: oh yeah, we read the whole and we love it as much annie is showing it right know.

annie: continue 'accounts of abduction' or I'll get really crazy!
loveslavender chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I like the urban legend
jdogno1 chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
When you talk about how Queen Satomi was angry at Miss Tomoko, I found that funny in the ironic sense. After all in the show, it was Satomi(Step Mother) who led Kousei(Father) away from Tomoko(Mother), not the other way round. When Lowe states the necklaces were a gift from Kousei to Tomoko, you state: "he turned to grin a Kouji,..." Just add a t to the "a". Then when the twins go to their father to properly introduce him to one of them, when you say about how he leaned back to "looked" at his son, you accidentally said this in past tense. With the ending, I was thinking that the boys might rule together, saying that they are twins, however at least Kouichi has a bright future to look forward too. So slavery is abolished and magic is now being regulated, that's good. What about Boko, Nee, Lobo, Lowe, Kaze and not to mention the village kids, what happened to them? All in all, good story.
Jdogno1 chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
"Biting his lip to hold in cried of pain,...", change cried to cries and it will sound better. Other than that good chapter. You write descent action, I read your "Harry Potter and the Digimon Frontier"(2x) along with "Yin"(2x) and the action was good in those. I might even read them again, soon, not just simply read my favourite parts. I will soon read the final chapter and then get on with reading the Harry Potter/Digimon Frontier stories.
Jdogno1 chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Nothing to criticise about this chapter. So Kouichi's now learned of his relation to Kouji. Dusk is threatening to kill him and his brother if he doesn't kill Kouji first. Story's now starting to reach the climax point, interesting. Good chapter. I will read the remainder soon.
jdogno1 chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
After the lesson, you state about Koji leaving the room: "He couldn't get out of the fast enough,..", either "He couldn't get out of the room fast enough" or "He couldn't get out of there fast enough" would sound better. Then when they reach the courtyard, you state in relation to Kouji's reaction to Kouichi setting up to eat: "Kouji gave him and odd look." Just remove the d from the and. Then when you talk about Koji: "...he lead the way over the hill and down towards the edge of the town, when a large, flat, grassy field was surrounded by lush, beautiful trees." Two things, the lead should just be led and the when should be a where. Just saying the going down to the area has happened and is not in the process of happening. Also the fact that the field wasn't suddenly surrounded by trees but already had them. Then when J.P goes up to Koji, you accidentally left out the t on the in the phrase "the brunet with a wide, excited grin...". I notice that you are using the Japanese names for the children's parodies but the English names of the Digimon for their parodies. Speaking of names, I can't help but think it ironic that Kazemon is the English Dubbed name while Fairymon is the original Japanese name. Just saying that Kaze is Japanese for wind. When you say that a warlock is an evil wizard, wouldn't a necromancer be more appropriate? Just saying because their activities are meant to involve will manipulation, creating illusions and gaining knowledge by use of summoning demons and black magic. Just saying it's likely they have either malevolent or self serving intentions. Then when you describe Izumi as "..the unofficial 'Gossip Hound', you say: "She obviously bursting with her latest scoop and just begging for a chance to spill." Just add a was: "She was obviously...". Then when Tommy talks about how "Once he poison the water in the north-side well so no one could drink from it for days...", just change the poison to poisoned to make it past tense. At the age of four, a human child possesses the ability to WALK but no they can't take care of themselves yet. Kouichi must be thinking about his life and the one of the child described in the "Urban Legend" by Zoe. Good chapter. I will read the rest of the story soon.
jdogno1 chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
When describing the bathing room, you say: "The bathing pool itself was rectangular and several feet on either side, easily large enough for the entire staff of the castle to bathe and once and still have room to spare." In the second part of the sentence you say "to bathe and once", shouldn't the and be an at. Then when the boys are in the water, you say about Kouichi: "Kouichi closed his eyes and leaned agains the edge of the bath, enjoying the head as it spread slowly over the body." You accidentally said head instead of heat. When Kouichi says his age when his mother died, you talked about him stating: "Kouichi wasn't why he kept talking,.." You left out the sure between Kouichi and wasn't. So Kouichi starting to question whether the Royals or at least Kouji are evil as his master had claimed. Intereting, can't wait to get to read the rest.
jdogno1 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Interesting that you are having a lot of the Frontier characters parodied as typical medieval characters. With the character of "Nea" who you have as a parody of Neemon, just saying about the spelling, shouldn't it be "Nee"? You accidentally mentioned Bokomon instead of just Boko when you made reference to the character for the second time. I could be wrong though. Interesting story. I am going to read the rest.
jdogno1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Good first chapter. I hope the rest is just as enjoyable.
victoria chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
cool
SharkTeethFTW chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
I LOVE THE STORY! UR THE BEST AUTHOR EVER! IT MADE ME CRY! GAWWD!
SharkTeethFTW chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
THIS STORY ROX! BEST THAT IVE READ YET!