Reviews for Watched
CloudsHalo chapter 11 . 7/24/2005
O_o OW! LOW BLOW DUDE! i think any guy reading this cringed when Raven went straight for the groin... i dont care who you are, an average Joe, or some demon sorceror trying to take over the world, a kick to the nuts hurts... ok, for this chapter... hmm, what can i say? well, you did say your lack of enthusiasm effected your writing... and, unfortuently, i agree with this chapter... it seemed like ya just crapped out on it... i was expecting a little more of a final battle, like with your other story Split (well, something along those lines, explosions, mass destruction, massive violence, yadda yadda yadda, etc...) but we get continous demon smashing, groin hits, and a major hack and slash thing in the end... it all seemed kinda rushed really... please dont be a hater of me saying this, but im just giving my honest opinion... if ya wanna beat the living crap outta me for that, go ahead (wouldnt be the first time
Blackbird chapter 11 . 7/24/2005
Oh I definately caught that turn. No one changes THAT dramatically without something being invovled. Be it drugs, bad friends, or in this case a demon wielding principal wanting to take over the world. I mean, how many times have we heard THAT story. Heh. Anyway, pretty good send to the fic, though I personally would have liked more fighting between Drakon and the demons, I know that writting fight scenes can be a huge pain, so I'll forgive it. Can't wait to see what else you come up with, but really I don't think you should be worried about your fics coinsiding with the show. I'm pretty much given up on that and just decided to do my own thing. I mean, hell that's why we write fanfiction in the first place, isn't it? Oh well, do what you gotta do man. I'll be here to check out whatever that may be.

Oh and any reviews you can give on my fics are appreicated. Again the FF.N bury factor kinda torched any real reviews I could have gotten for my third chapter.
FadedPhantom chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
oh, my last review on the story *sob*. awesome job, i really enjoyed this story, it was great! hehe, beast boy is so funny! and i didn't really mind raven's oocness, it made me smile :-D. i hope your other stories are successful... you are a great writer, so keep up the good work. byee!
Blackbird chapter 10 . 7/5/2005
First off, I meant to send this review earlier but the net in the lab was down for four days. So, sorry. Now then...

Excellent addition for the fic. It's nice to see you haven't completely abandoned it. And it turns out I was right about that girl being possesed by a demon. Ha! I knew it! Yay me.

So the princpal took part of Trigon's army as his own, eh? Well he better damn well hope that this plan of his works cause I don't think Trigon's going ot be too happy with him. Then of course there are the Titans to deal with as well. I can't help but feeling he bit off more than he can chew. Should be interesting to see how this turns out.

Oh and once again, my own fic was updated awhile ago with a second chapter and I'm working on the third right now. So check it out if you'd be so kind.
SugarDevil chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
wonderful story, I really like it. I also enjoyed the Author's notes being in script format, that amused me also. When Raven had on the collar did it make her appearence spell wear off? Cause truthfully I was imgaining purple haired Raven instead of Brown hair Raven and I was wondering if that was right or not. I can't wait to see how Da Plan goes, hope it works out, please update soon!

Lots of love (and a cookie)

Kris
CloudsHalo chapter 10 . 7/1/2005
yay! he's back... bout time... well, all i have to say is that this chapter rocked and you havent lost your touch... this is just as kick ass as when you left it, so kudos to you... hehe, Raven's sarcasm made me laugh, she so funny, even when she isnt trying to be... and that sacrifice thing, ha! that was funny to see Raven in that predicament... well man, this story is just as good as ever, so keep up the good work... update whenever, but soon would be most preferable... laterz...
FadedPhantom chapter 10 . 6/30/2005
wow this is really good! you are a great writer, and you don't make a lot of mistakes. doesn't it annoy the frick outta you when someone does something, like, repeatedly wrong, like forget punctuation or something? GAH! so annoying! but you have an awesome writing style and i am completely hooked on this story, so please update soon! ; )
staticsponge123 chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
HI ME AGAIN! I'm OK with anyway you end it as long as none of the Titans die. You can kill anyone else but if the Titans died in the cartoon then it would end the series in less the Teen Titans came back as ghosts or are in the underworld or something but that would be creepy.
Blackbird chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
So the quiet, shy, nervous girl suddenly becomes on of the preppies, eh? Might suspcious. I think she my have the brain worms. Or whatever form the demons take. Another good chapter and while I can appreciate your want to stick with the basic flow of the fourth season, again as others have pointed out, you really don't HAVE to. It is fanfiction after all and by its very defination is different than canon. Hell all the stories I have completely negect the fourth season and I don't care. I just have some ideas I like and I'm gonna write and to hell with the consquences!

But again that's just me. I will say as a fan though I'd really like to see this come to it's natural conclusion rather than a cheap cop out. But I'm also of the author mind of, "Screw people I'm gonna right what *I* want to write" so I won't be too upset if you go for the cop out ending. Just stating my prefrence.
otakualways chapter 9 . 3/1/2005
cool hey i bet that girl rave's eighbor is the one they but a demon inside anyway like update soon
Esprit D'escalier chapter 9 . 3/1/2005
Don't worry, your story is NOTHING like season four. I haven't even seen it. All, I know is that Raven has NO STALKER in season four, NO UNDERCOVER DISGUISES, and NO DEMONIC POSSESIONS.

Oh, and I loved that talk she had with the teacher.
CloudsHalo chapter 9 . 3/1/2005
ok, so here i go to review on the new chapter 8 when i find out that you cannot review twice on one chapter... damn it... so sorry for not reviewing then, but i am reviewing now, so that is all that matters, right? ok anyway, this is getting good... i have said before that i am a huge sap for Titans/school stories (doing one myself now but its a little different than what you may be thinking... yes, that was a shameless plug for my story, so back to yours) and so i am liking how this is going... you have definetely got some great stuff in here, from Raven's bored and sarcastic nature, to Robin beating the crap out of Garrett... i was like yay Raven when she stood up and won out over the gym teacher and i was cheering Robin on when he (like i said earlier) beat the crap out of Garrett... yay! and not only is there good points of comedy, you have action and suspense... this last part at the end with Raven and Robin getting attacked by the demon possesed or demon followers is just plain killing me... i love it and i must know more... and in saying that, i really hope you dont cop-out with this story cause it is very well written, the plot is excellent, and everything about it kicks ass... screw the show and its timeline... this is fan fiction, do whatever the hell you want... i know your an (as you said it) anal-retentive bastard who wants to try to stay as close to the cartoon as possible, but come on, have fun with it... dont worry, be happy... so stop complaining about Da Plan... seriously, God, it was said way to many times and i swear my head was about to explode if i heard that word one more time... argh! so, dont just give up on this and make the readers mad... so, keep going and update asap... laterz...
GS Dragono chapter 9 . 2/28/2005
continue! oh and for the temporary chap. 8, I DID read the A/N. I was still confused, but now i'm not
Blackbird chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
So the real Chapter 8 is up. I was going to review on the preview one but I wasn't sure if FF.N would let me post on the real one as well, so I waited. If you want though I could e-mail you a response to the preview as well as some general author to author stuff.

As for this chatper, hey man I'm totally with you on the whole jocks and pop princesses things. I still have a lot of geek rage left over from my high school days so I was greatly pleased to see Robin and Raven take those two groups down. Actually I pull the same trick Raven does when people ask me about my music. You should see the looks I get when I tell people I like Billy Joel. Tis great fun.

Oh and I could pretty much tell the principal was behind it all the moment I met him. No one is that friendly and interested in someone without some kind of hidden adgenda. But I am intrigued over just WHAT they have planned? Is there a Hellmouth invovled somewhere? Dammit! you're making me do it again!
Vashthestampede7123 chapter 8 . 2/4/2005
I'm not in highschool yet, but I know how you feel, but I won't focus on that. What I will focus on is how awesome this story is! From what i've read it's kinda hard to make a chapter without much action in it superb, but you have proved me wrong. Keep it up! Please update soon! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »