Reviews for Something In Common
GotNoName123 chapter 9 . 4/7
*flails arms* ITS VOLDEMORT!
theyurireviewer chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
i really hope this entire pantheon you've made is a good as it sounds
it's nice to see femslash pairings done justice
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Okay, first? Remember the First Rule of Dealing with Demons: DON'T.

Second ... There's a SEQUEL!
SQUEEEEE!
Totally looking forward to Komi and Rae getting, um, close.

This story SO gets Favorited.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Nice. Really good job with the hoist-on-his-own-petard thing there. Reminds me of some of the better Doc Savage stories.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
So the hard, crusty shell hides a gooey, creamy center? In Blackfire? Really? This I gotta see.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
The operative word here being "Possessed". PK says he's cut the strings, but he's deluding himself.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Minor-character interactions can make or break a story.
They are helping to make yours. Kudos!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
LOVE your dialogue! Also, the setup thus far is excellent. It's always interesting how the JL interact with the Titans, and Supe's explanation was a good one.
whitetigerwolf chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Just a suggestion, but maybe you should put chapters 1 and 2 in their proper places.
Crensler chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
This was good. Really, really good. I look forward to reading the rest.
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
great story
Pyrobee chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
Awesome story! I can see the romance won't be instantaneous, which I like. I'll definitely be reading your other stories.
DistantDaydream chapter 9 . 9/4/2006
Well done! I read the whole 9 chapter series in one go. You are very creative, you have a good vocabulary, you gave an excellent potrayal of the characters. I can't wait to read the next few stories you have in line with this. Kudos to you.

Note: I failed to find these stories under the category of Blackfire and Raven. Maybe fixing that could add a huge load of readers to this amazing stories.)
malewis chapter 1 . 11/15/2005