Reviews for Gifts From the Heart
Selene08 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Its so sweet and wonderful! I loved this one very much and the ending couldn't have been better. Simply lovely, just lovely! Excellent work!
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Pictures would be entertaining as for the story it was sweet! Update soon!
thlaan chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
-sniffles- That was beautiful... -is happy- That story made me feel warm and fuzzy inside... I have the sudden urge to hug people... O_o;; Please excuse me. I have to give hugs! _ -hugs-
sephirothleo1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
not bad!
Omega Z chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
My dear Deagan,

Though it is sentimental and lacking the violence I know we all love, I must say that this work of art beautifully represents how all of the members of the Hellsing Organization really feel about each other. My congradulations to you on writing such a wonderously heartwarming piece of fiction.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.

Omega Z
Death's Integrity chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Thats so nice!

Darkest Dreamz
Alucard's Familiar chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Cute _ Right, wouldn't want to give them a show.

And you're right also, that I'm sure Integra feels that way about the people the work hard for her.

Thanks Degan _~
Psychogrl chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
This is so cool! PLEASE UPDATE! Sorry for all the caps. _
Death's Integrity chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
OOH please update! I wanna see what alucard gives integra...and can i see the drawings after your done?

Darkest Dreamz
Neng chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
Hell yeah! I'd love to see your visual of the gifts!
Alucard's Familiar chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
Me! I wanna see! _

*Snicker* Love it, keep going.
Alucard's Bane chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Wow, this is pretty good.
eveeee90 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004

Tifa-Ya, interesting as well..but of course we have to leave.

Integra-There comes their fight...again

(Tifa pulls eve90 by the arm dragging her while Integra watches them by having a ciggar.)

Tifa-Come on i want to meet Cloud!

Eve90-Don't be rude we have all day with your boyfriend, now let me go to reread more of this beautiful Christmas fanfiction!

Integra-(Wide eye open)Let's leave, i hate Chrismas.(Furious)With Alucard here, he would care eve90 not me! (Shakes her head)Why did they make that holiday anyway?

(Integra and Tifa pulls eve90 while she screams)

eve90-No! You have to up date soon, Please!
Alucard's Familiar chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
*Giggles like a moron* SHouldn't be reading fiction and 6:01am in the morning, should be making breakfast and leaving for school.

Love it so far! What are you planning my friend? You have me stumped so far, but I enjoy it none the less. _

The next chapter for your gift will be up soon _~