Reviews for Broken Inside
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Hmmm
Destria Cosplay chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
isn't as good as some of your other ones, in truth, it seems more like a one sided raven and robin type thing, but not bad, if you had robin think of raven and her there instead of starfire, and how it would be unlikely that she liked him, then it would turn out alot better, but nice try and keep it up
ducky chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
what happens next i must know and OMG your writing rocks
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
omg, this is so awesome, love ur oneshots!
Nevermore2022 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I really liked it. It made me sad, but in a good way (wierd ,right?) Anyway, I think your a great writer... so keep it up! :)

-Nevermore2022-
unknownangel chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
great story!i really believe you should continue.a little confusion came at the good story please continue!
Lost1n7heDark chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I wish you'd continue it...it'd be really cute. Great job.
the-green-rose chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I liked it! And I'm a fan of Robin x Raven too.
mister ed's partner in crime chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
this is real sad, and though i'm not a real big fan of rae/rob, this is one of the exceptions, this one's good. you've inspired me to read more rae/rob stories. very nice job on this. *applause*
yellowlightning chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
NICE (_) real nice..lol ok its 1:24 AM, my vocabulary is very limited right now..but wonderful fic..you're a good writer..i would ask for a sequel, but you seem go for the one-shot bit-so i'll draw up my own conclusion that raven eventually ends up with robin..lol..P

well keep up the great work!
Red Room Flare chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Wow...That was an absolutely great ending! "Raven", just like that...I loved it. You really are an excellent writer. I am very much looking forward to reading more of your works. Congrats!

-Red Room Flare
Techna chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Why don't you wanna continue, do you know hw many viewers you might get? Man this story is coming out to be wicked, you MUST continue, please! I beg you! It is totally WICKED!
K-of-Blades chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
That was good. What more NEEDS to be said?
Rowan Sies chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I liked your story, write more. You are right about the raven/robin thing. Once again write more.
cindycindy549 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
It was good. Yule Tidings? lol What about Winter Solsitice ?