Reviews for Shattered: A Tale of Lost Faith
lloyd-forever chapter 24 . 3/10
Wow. I don't know how I missed this gem. Seriously. This story is fantastic. It gave me shivers. Thank you so much for this. I loved reading it!
Arashi Sora chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
Geez, thanks a lot for breaking my heart for a second. I hate to think that Kratos was dead. I like him a lot. He's one of my favorite characters But then you made him alive, thank you! My heart can beat again...*sigh* and great story by the way! I like long stories, make more if you can about Kratos and Lloyd specifically! _
Domingo chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Great story, can't wait to read more. Good work with this!
FireHead41 chapter 24 . 6/13/2006
OMG I adored your story. I know you posted this what...last year, but I'm so happy I read it. Fantastic story, loved it.
Habilain chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
Hmm. It's good writing, and a good story, but I don't really think you got the facts in the game correct. For instance, it is stated, with no uncertainty, that a Cruxis Crystal cannot be removed by any means once its owner becomes an Angel. Also, I think Lloyds crystal is correctly called an Angelus Crystal, but I'm not 100% on that.

On another note, the tree is called Yggdrassil. If you don't know your nordic myths, I really reccomend them, as they provide quite a lot of insight into a lot of the naming in Symphonia/Phantasia.
teno-hikari chapter 24 . 3/10/2006
I can't believe I managed to read this all in one sitting, but I couldn't help it, this story was wonderfully written and actually pulled me away from playing the game itself! I absoloutly loved the time-traveling-Lloyd idea and that both timelines had happy endings - and thank you so much for not letting Kratos die at the end like future-Lloyd wanted all of us to believe.
Susaku chapter 24 . 1/12/2006
woah! i've spent the last three days reading this fic, so addictive :)

i loved this fic, yay awsm story **going straight to my favs**
ShinRa Associate chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
ShinRa Associate chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Cute! X_X More problems, though?
ShinRa Associate chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
O, goodie, but I gotta got ta bed at eleven, and it's that time 'zactly.
ShinRa Associate chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Oh holy crap, this is good, and it's long too...
Crescent Ivy Moon chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
This is getting so good! You're a great author, Digidynasty!
Crescent Ivy Moon chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
That was the best! how do you ever come up with al this cool stories? Keep up the great work!
Crescent Ivy Moon chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
My gosh, that was the best Tales of Symphonia story i've read, and by the looks of the chapters, it will get a lot better!
Lady D 10290 and Brittany chapter 24 . 11/5/2005
Me: Oh... my...god. This has to be the one of the best big ToS fics I've ever read!

Britt: Calm down D or do you want to scare the writer away?

Me: Oh erm right. Anyway this fic is excellent. The only bad thing about it is a few grammar mistakes and typos. But what writer doesn't have to deal with those? Anyway, I have to say, I love the ending, almost made me ready to cry! You did a great job!

Signed, Lady D 10290 and Brittany