Reviews for Three Years
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
aw, I like the alternate ending best! The actual one makes me too sad. I always thought Hurley’s hair looked like a triangle. Odd but somehow Hurley-ish. Anyhow, I like the name Josh better than Estel, lol, that was a wee bit too obvious for me. It’s good to see that you’ve so flawlessly crossed over into a new fandom, though I do miss your LOTR fics, since that will always be my first love. Great job!

ps. if you could find it in your heart to read my story "finding Arda" I would be realy thankfull. lol, I blame the over used concept for the lack of reviews, hopefully it's not a reflection on my talent. Anyway, Kudos and thanx!
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Maybe that will happens when the show ends but I hope that the show last along time on the air but maybe the diractor will use your idea to end the show but I still hope the show last for a long long long time before ending the best show. Update.
UntoldLies chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Really good story. Love the last one of course, b/c i love CharlieClaire fics. Very good job. Can't wait to read your other Lost fics
szhismine chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
good fic!
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
*bliss*

I can't sum it up any better than that! Well, okay, maybe I can.

*super bliss!*
gpotter chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Well, that was an amazing story. I love the alternate endings, my favorite one is the last one of course, where everyone lives happily ever after. I couldn't resist being the first to review this lovely story! I love the fact that three years plays an important part in more ways than one, it was wonderful. I hope you intend on writing more Lost fics because this was brilliant and you are a great writer. Hurley was ADORABLE in the last ending!
suspencer chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Aw...

Worth the wait I'd say!

FABOO!
lolane3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Enjoyed the story very much. Needless to say, I loved the last alternative ending. I'm a great fan of a happy ending for Charlie and Claire.