Reviews for Recycled Air
GilmoreAtHeart74 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I wish you would continue...
toridoristring chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
you wrote it so long ago but I love it. Kind of sad, but really good. I love the SS and the RL it's great!
Tiara chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
LMAO! HAHAHAHAHA okay it was so funny at times. I know you wrote this a while ago cause I read it before but I dunno why I didn't review it cause it is so great. I hate Marisa ALOT! So this story really put a smile on my face HAH!
Emily chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Man, talk about sad...good, but sad. My goodness.
tragic-bliss chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Excellent! Very good!
mattydubsismygod chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
So good. I hate Marissa too.
greengolferfc chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
that was GOOD. Sucked me right in. These stories are usually hard for me to read, because people can't keep them in character. You should continue :)
Aleah chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Dude, that was awesome. You HAVE to continue! I love angst.

newportbabe44 - It's not that she hates Marissa NOW. lol.
Lakergrl chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Aww..(sorry I couldnt help it the end was to cute) ..anyways LOVE the story..hate marissa also..love the Ryan/Lindsey..hope u write more ryan/lindsay fics :)
benzbabidoll chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I liked this a lot. I liked the fact that he explained every little detail about why he was leaving, and what he saw. Very detailed, and very well done!
anon chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Ding dong, the witch is dead! Yeah! That was the happy cheerful part; then you got all angsty by parting Ryan and Lindsey. I know, I know; plot development. Still, it would be great to bring them back together as you continue this intriguing story. Looking forward to updates soon. Good job! Bye-bye, Marissa!BWAHAAHA.
Jenna chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Marissa stinks ass. Die, bitch, die, I think whenever I see her onscreen. Lindsay is cool, though, and I like her with Ryan. Please do go on.
Kerry chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
That was AMAZING! Please continue.
Natalie chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
hey this is a really great story so I hope you continue it. :D
Paige Fan chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
yes this should definately be a multichap fic. its really good so far! nice work!