Reviews for Recycled Air
noodleashy143 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Please continue this one! I really like it! It has alot of potential!
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Well, after reading the summary, this certainly wasn't what I was expecting- it's good, though- but where was Jimmy? Shouldn't he have been at Marissa's funeral?
Summer-Breeze-171 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
It'd interesting! Different from anything else I've read! Hope you continue cause I'd like to know what happens next! :)
Candy.07 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
i liked it! you should definatly post more soon!
Laine7727 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I love you. You are my new best friend (don't tell lonewolf that). I hate marissa with a passion as well. ff . net really needs more "die marissa" fics. It sounds good, please continue.
Mrs.AdamBrody chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
really good. sad, even tho i dont like marissa either. i really felt for julie. Poor summer too. you couldnt leave ss out could you(im glad you didnt)?
newportbabe44 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Oh? No lindsay? Well, i have this special power to make anything Ryan/Marissa, no matter who the couple is, and i've done it again. All because of marissa. Aww, too bad for summer, and moving on. If you should continue or not. Hmm. I don't know, i kinda like the way you left it...a few loose ends and all... Question. You hate marissa now because? She was perfectly fine with the Ryan/Lindsay relationship. She drinks? well, that's old news. But anyways, nice job. You've got talent.
Liz chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
this is a completely awesome story. i HAD to post a comment because the writing is awesome, the storyline is awesome, and i just love it. please continue:)
Anti-Gravity111 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
YES! Definitely continue this! Aww...it's so sad! You're a great author.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2