Reviews for Girls Meet Boys
bballgirl22 chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Please update soon! If you are abandoning this story, could I adopt it? Anyway, please update really soon if you're not. I love it!
icemaiden-darkangel chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
Nice story
black dragon of destruction chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
cool story i like teh plot twist with more spies
NAMITHAA JAYASANKAR chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
the story s simply to gud u need 2 update soon i m never gud the patience thingy :) update soon or else...(jus kiddin'
avalache1 chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
that was great. please update soon
Analiria chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
C...o...n...t...i...n...u...e...u...p...d...a...t...e...
beachbrat4ever chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
it's good but is Jade a girl or boy i can't tell.
Asenav chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
okay i want you to listen and listen good i cant tell if ones a girl or boy so i dont really get this fic i dont know if kai is a boy or girl or if noah's a girl

or a boy so i sugest you change the names right now!
JakeCrusher chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Hey um could you be a little more descriptive please?
GuyMcgee chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
"Our favorite spies meet the new kids in school...who just happen to the four hottest guys on the face of the earth and one impossibly beautiful girl...what will happen when they find out that they are really WHOOP spies as well?"

T3y W1ll h v3 a b1g 0rgIES!11

It was ok I guess...
Jay the Terrible chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Nice. Not particularily "mature" rated for a reason, tohugh.

The organization is called WOOHP, actually. World Organization of Helping People.
Mat49324 chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
It doesn't matter if it took you so long to update. The main thing is that you did do it. I await the rest of this. How much chapters are left? Let me know and update soon.

-Mathew

p.s.: I posted some other stories of mines. Hope you'll check them out and maybe review them.
Katana-Seishin chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
Can't say much because the chapter is SO short...but pretty good if you ask me. Keep writing and update soon!
Katana-Seishin chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
oh...please continue...things are getting interesting... there are a few spelling mistakes but other than that nothing much more to improve upon...update soon!
aria chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
u know? i never thought i would even remotly like these fics but u really surprised me. fabulous job!