Reviews for Hammock
Riel-mir chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very cute and sweet. Faramir is my fav. Surely add on my fav list. Thanks for sharing.
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
*squee of sweeteness* I'm not a fluff fan but this was really nice X3
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
haha! that was really good! i love how the two of them tease eachother so much- i think that's a very impoirtant quality in a husband and wife
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Aww, that's sweet! Haha, I liked the ending especially.
Spider-bear chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
lol! yey hammock conspiracies! eowyn and faramir are so cute _
LilStripedTomato chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
This was such a cute story! I loved it! And the fact that Eowyn pushes him off and claims the hammock as her own is a nice ending, very funny! I hope you write more stories like this!
ME132 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
YES! go eowyn you rule! i KNEW she would do that! ...shes my hero...that was amazing...
Juxtaposie chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
There's something so incredibly cute (and very plausible) about the idea of Faramir being so... oddly genius. He's so cute! Good work!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Cute! Hehe. A double cute ending: Faramir got the sory from Eomer and Eowyn pushed Faramir off. Excellent!
Achillina chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Aw!I loved it!I love Éowyn and Faramir..they're my favourite couple, This was so cute!going to favourites!
Rana Ninque chapter 1 . 12/17/2004

Dimfuin chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Aww, so sweet! That was very imaginative and enchanting. I can just imagine Faramir doing something like that! Good job, and wonderful writing! Sometimes you notice the writing, and sometimes you don't. If it's good, you don't notice it, because it's just the prop upon which to build the story. I didn't notice yours at all!
MidniteDarkness chapter 1 . 12/16/2004