Reviews for An Unending Quiet
Cupcake Mojo chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
Very, very, VERY lovely story, dear! Charlie and Claire are so hott together. I love stories like this, and it's always hard to find good ones. Thank you so much for writing it! You made my day. I'm looking forward to reading some more of your stuff.

Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I just LOVE C/C stories like this! -scurries off to read the next chapter- Good job, love!

White Lily of the Lane chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
This is so good! I hope you finish it soon!
Girl Who Writes chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
This is awesome and I am dying to know what happens next with Claire and Charlie, and Sawyer and Shannon. This is an awesome story and I really hope you update it soon.
I Luv Captain Terror chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
I love this story! You take a lot of risks! Very good risks! Update Soon!
timebomb87 chapter 5 . 1/21/2005
Bravo! :D *falls off chair due to excessive clapping*
scoob2222 chapter 5 . 1/21/2005
I really love this story.I think its a great idea and I love the idea of everyone coming together to protect themselves. Can't wait for more.
Lirael Goldenhand chapter 5 . 1/21/2005
WE! That was wonderful! and Claire really is back on the show. of course my mom switched off the tv just at that moment and i had the tv on on my radio and I heard claire and I was like mum turn back on but it was over. So i stood in front of the tv and yelled Claire about a million times. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
songbardbird chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
yes! i was so excited when i saw you had updated, and i'm definitley not disappointed. It's nice to see Sawyer's softer side, and you write Claire and Charlie so beautifully, I hope I'll see a million more chapters! Update soon!
ilovecherries123 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Great beggining! I'm gunna go read the rest now.
songbardbird chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
i'm not really reviewing for chapter 2, they just wouldn't let me review for chapter 4 again. ANYway, the reason why i'm reviewing again is to FREAKING BEG you to update. I honestly have never wanted a fic to be updated as badly as I do yours. So please, for the love of all of our sakes, please update.
megelizabethvh88 chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
Wow, this is an awesome story so far. Please update soon, I'd love to read more. And as for chapter three, that was the best sex I've read about in awhile. Nice job!
SilverBlood666 chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
Aw, hell! You can't end it like that! Keep going and update soon!

::adds you to author alert::

~ Jillian
Gertrude-04 chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
Oh wow. I really enjoyed this. Very touching. I'm a bit of a hero junkie, so I love the way they're all treating Claire. Please update soon!
songbardbird chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
holy crap! no! update! ah! i love love love love LOVE your story, and please please please updtae soon, before i cry!