Reviews for Best Friends 'Till the End
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
waste of time reading this.
lilshortydudette chapter 9 . 3/30/2006
i love ur story, please update soon
Ikumak chapter 9 . 2/26/2006
Lol a smiling Sesshoumaru IS scary XD And poor Inuyasha, having to listen to that XD

I loved this chapter. Although I'm wondering where Kouga is... Anyways, keep up the good work!
mysisterthinksimasquijum chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
YAY u finally updated! And even though this chappie was short, i still loved it! UPDATE SOON!
Ikumak chapter 8 . 11/26/2005
Aww, Kouga's moving. Well at least they'll stay in touch. Great chapter!
Ikumak chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
I don't really like the idea of Kouga being a girl... but the plot is interesting.
mysisterthinksimasquijum chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
AW T_T Poor Inu-chan...and Kouga too. T_T PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Hevn chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Kiko, amazing story so far, I like it, it has a hint of mysterous parts to it that makes me want to read it. (However, I had to copy and paste it on notepad so I could read it on the road because I didn't have enough time to read it on the net.) Please continue, and don't disappoint your fans! *winks* *pats back and smiles* You'll pull through.
Kat chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
Kouga's a girl? -blinks- Kya...-is confused- Very good, though! I like it a lot, but I is still confuzzled...
poisonpeachpop chapter 7 . 6/15/2005
Great chapter..I liked it...One question tho...I was rereading the summery, and it said 'Yaoi!' Umm...I didnt know it was there before...But Im not sure if thats what you mean...Hehe...In Japanese, Yaoi means 'boys love' so yah...Well...Whatever..D Update soon please!
LuceScuro chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
Nya! I finally got around to reading this fic! Its uber cute! I can't believe Inuyasha has thought that Kouga was a girl all this time... Er, Kouga's not a girl right?

Anyway, update soon! (Unlike me)
Rezyra Sugamori chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
ya know, i JUST got finished reading this chapter too before i read ur review! lol i'm glad yasha and kouga are on good terms again! i cant wait to see wht happenes! ill try to get started on the next chappie. and as usual, ill looke out for ur update! tc!
MYIQIS55 chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
FOR ALL THE REVIEWER, THIS IS myiqis55. ANYWAY, I'VE NOTICED SOME PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLES UNDERSTANDING CHAPTERS 5-6. IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ashii_1st MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I COULD RESPOND. AND THE REASON WHY I AM LETTING YOU REVIEWERS EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF IN THE REVIEWING SECTION, IS SPACIFIC SPOILERS. Thank you.
OO chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
huh? I'm confused :S... what happened? he did what? ?
poisonpeachpop chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
That was great...Sad too...Update soon!