Reviews for 10 Ways to Kill Draco Malfoy
Very good, extremely awesome
SomeoneKnew chapter 33 . 6/21
Blech!
SomeoneKnew chapter 29 . 6/21
Awesome! I really like that bit of info. I think an evil Hermione wouldn't make nearly as good a story as evil Harry though.
SomeoneKnew chapter 19 . 6/21
This is HILARIOUS! I might even be able to forgive you for making them so out of character.
SomeoneKnew chapter 13 . 6/21
(before reading past the first sentance) Oh no, this will be the chapter when he finds out and blows up at Hermione. I hate that part.
SomeoneKnew chapter 10 . 6/20
\- /
_
SomeoneKnew chapter 7 . 6/20
No, just...no.
SomeoneKnew chapter 6 . 6/20
?/
SomeoneKnew chapter 5 . 6/20
(before reading chapter)Yeah, you better run, if he's as OOC as Hermione, I'll...I'll... um...Gimme a minute so I can actually read it, ok?
(after reading chapter) No opinion at the moment...
SomeoneKnew chapter 4 . 6/20
See, I am so proud of myself for my self-control last chapter, I didn't even review about a single thing! If anything, Ron was the most in-character.
SomeoneKnew chapter 2 . 6/20
Godric, this is upsetting me. Hermione is too malicious, Malfoy is just plain OOC. Bye, hope I don't have to review next chapter, b/c that will mean you did something else wrong. You're lucky I'm still reading this thing!
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 6/20
Sooooo ooc, I can hardly stand it. You're lucky I didn't go absolutely raving mad! If you want to know how bad it could be, I once threatened to hunt down an author who wasn't updating quik enough, and when someone got literraly 30 things wrong about Harry Potter(no lie! Whatever you do, don't read The Quest of Two Worlds.) Aaannnyway... I forgot what I was gonna say so BYE! Potterhead OUT!
Kaiser Falcon chapter 40 . 6/16
One of the most awesome and funniest stories ever
especially the POV
very true to character
Awsome any way it should have Elliot like with lavender or something cuz I feel bad for him. But loved the story line and ending ️️
Caroline chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this. Have you published it on Wattpad by any chance? It would be easier for everyone to find and read it there.
3,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »