Reviews for Life and Death with a mix of fate
ArtGirlsPwn chapter 7 . 6/18/2005
I updated like..twice already! So hurry up and update!
Kaze Sakura chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
hey thats cool!I like this tessa and nai. But they'll show them. I am reviewing when i get to the end of a chapter. I am reading this fan fic and doing my earth science reveiw at the same time never thought i could do that! well on to the next chapter!1
Kaze Sakura chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
very interesting but i am just updating my self been deprived of computer!I like it oh and the brown hair dude is Hao...Right? Right!
Art Girls Pwn chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
HI HI! I PUT UP MY OLD STORY! -spazzes- YOU MUST REVEIW! DO NOT TELL KYA! Thank you and bye bye! Cool ficcy.
Art Girls Pwn chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
DUDE. I was gonna put the 5th chapter up but my dad came home and told me to get off. I'll try to put it up tomorrow before my friend comes over to go to the movies. Your in the next chappie, I promise!
Art Girls Pwn chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Oh, and if you read my story, don't mind the last part, my mums computer messed it up! ;~;
ArtGirlsPwn chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
HEY. ITS ME YORRIE. I want you to read my fanfiction please! I just got it up, hope you enjoy if you read it. -hugs-
Art Girls Pwn chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Guess who? No it's not grandma, it's...YORRIE!
Yorrie chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
D$%#$#%"() %#)*#% O_O I CAN'T BELIEVE NAI! -passes out- continue! -glomps Ren and walks away-
TripleTerror chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
CandyAssCutie: Sorry bout the whole email thing my friend who is EVIL sent me a computer virus havent been able to do anything computer related for a month!

GeminiCutie01: LUV the new chapter a little short but who am i to complain.

Animacutie: FINAlly god it took you forever!

GeminiCutie01: * wacks AnimaCutie with frying pan* Dont be disrespectful!

CandyAssCutie: so great chapter and when are we going to work on that story together my sisters and i finnally have time to write on with you are honored author so lets get a move on k!

GeminioCutie01: *Wacks CandyassCutie witbh frying pan* DONT BE DISRESPECTFUL!

Sorry bout them but anyway why dont you get my emails? We gotta fix this somehow.

your fans

the cutie sisters

SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
Well if you want them to meet. Have them fight their final 1st round match against each other. Just a suggestion
Maria chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
wow! please continue soon. i want to read more!1
luvnotes chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
LOL! ITS A MIRACLE! - I was hoping that you would come back and right. I wanna put up more stories but I dont have any ideas..Anyways..HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! And keep up the work!

~Yorrie 2/14/05-Monday
TripleTerror chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
CandyAssCutie: OMG I DID email you back like amillion times..did you not get it?

AnimaCutie: Hurray another chapter yay!

*Runs around excitedly

GeminiCutie01:Love the new chapter. What took ya so long?..Well who am i to accuse anyway just keep commin with the chapters we will keep reviewin and all that.

AnimaCutie: *Runs around excitedly*

CandyAssCutie: I wonder why you didnt get my email? oh well Love this chapter so awesome.

* Hits animacutie with fryin pan* Ahh thats better

AnimaCutie: *Unconcious on floor*

Your fans

the sisters:

PunkerPrincess chapter 6 . 2/12/2005
I amjust doing thids to put it on my fav author list!