Reviews for Neji Over Angsts
Sasuke is NOT the king of angst. I hated constantly hearing about the stupid sucky Uchiha family. I loved Itachi. He was the only decent Uchiha! Naruto and Neji and some of the others had sad pasts and it's them I feel for cause they keep going and not give in to their sad sides. They rise above it! So fuck you!
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Um... I don't have anything to say other than 'lol' so I hope that satisfies you. :)
Locci chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
KILLER! very very humorous. nice drabble/oneshot
Novelist Pup chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
God-fuckin'-dammit, this is all too fuckin' funny. (Normally I ph33r the initial bleeping of fuck on ff dot net, but I couldn't hold it in. Sorry.)
Domomomo chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Neji is the pwn3r of ANGST. Love it!

Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Ahaha, yeah, Sasuke is totally the King of Angst. He pwns everyone in that department!
mimarin chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I think I love you. Whenever I feel like throttling uber-wangsty sullen Sasuke with my mouse cord, I'll conjure up the mental image of him at Burger King and laugh.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
ROFL - poor Neji XD that was really funny :) The story at the end wasn't that funny though... it was kinda sad :/
Ohohen chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was

Ka ka ka...

VERY PARODIC! Funny. XD Gaara the King of Angsty. XD Good one.
KarmaDreamz chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
(Falls over laughing) Naru's his Associate? Oh god, that's hilarious! Especially the Burger hut part, aw. I think ALL their storie's are just plain sad seriously, except Ino...nothing sad about her's, Or Shikamaru, Kiba, Chouji ect. Guess not all, but Gaara's story did make me cry, lol. Gr8 story...but it's true Sasuke's story IS more sadder than Neji's!

bcfire chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I actually laighed outloud when I read the line:

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to tell my story of tragic loss to the people at Burger Hut. I'm hungry and I left my wallet at home. Bye."

*bows* You so win.
Eveilae chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Sasuke OWNS Konoha angst? Hellz NO.

Okay, now that I think about it, YES. All the way, yes.

Unless Naruto got gangraped or something by angry villagers . . . let's NOT get into that.

Good story. Laugh-worthy.
Peliqua chapter 1 . 7/31/2005

I saw this on mediaminer. XD
k0-Sh-tE-rUfReAk chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Do you always do fictions about Angst? I mean I Read the other one too but you know I think your depressed.
Gokichan chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Dude, this was a good story...actually, a great one! I know it didn't have much plot, but it was hilarious! Keep it up. -