Reviews for Justice
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I thought Matt was older than Peter and Harry. He was out of college and a successful lawyer before Peter was out of high school.

Nice fic, all the same.
jordylilly777 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
so far it's pretty good
jordylilly777 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
umm, i haven't seen the daredevil, so i'm kinda confused, especially since in the comics the daredevils like 30, and spiderman is 16
YurieOfTheLair chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I love this story, but I'm wondering if you're ever going to continue it ? 'Cause I would love to get another chapter .
Miss-Jedi chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
Oh man, I wish that this story would be continued. It's just so good...

Badficwriter chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Fascinating story device! I hope you continue.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Nice work on this so far, I hope you will add more soon.
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
Please continue this, if you've time or inspiration.
hedi chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
I just love the idea of bringing Daredevil as a kid and Spidey together in a story, however it's fairly interesting at the same time. I always thought of them as Matt being the same age or even older, but as I said I like the concept very much, so I beg you to update! Thanx:)
Timberlou22 chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
I love Matt's thoughts on Spider-Man. Keep up the great work.
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
Been having a pig of a day, just checked on your profile in the desperate need to get my mind off things and woo this has been updated! Keep up the good work!
forgottenletters chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
great chapter. i'm really happy you updated again. yeah so update soon please.
daveykins chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
So far - so very good!

Looking forward to reading more
Mark C chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
I find it interesting that Matt's new foster parent is Mary Jane's aunt Anna. That was nice work to use that guy getting beat up who Peter didn't bother to help. Poor Matt, the guy at the pizza place just didn't believe him but I wonder who was the one that did? Matt, like several New Yorkers are wondering why Spidey hung up the webs. They probably will never know and just have to wait for when Spider-Man returns. It will be interesting to see how Matt reacts to finding out who Doctor Octopus is. Good chapter, Jenn.