Reviews for Weird But Not Alone
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
*sniffs* I miss those two! TT...Good one-shot!
cocobyrd87 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Never really saw Bankotsu and Jakotsu as a pairing but I can definitely see it now :) They are adorable together! Very nice story, I enjoyed it :)
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Wow, can you say HOT? Damn. Yay for no glaring typos that I could see, yay! The first version was okay, but come on, the second? Wooooo, hot. It got a little mushy there for a moment near the end, but I can overlook that, heh, since the sexy bed action was so hot. (How many times can I shove the word hot into a review? Time will tell...) And it was cute! So cute. Nicely done.
Charity322 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
I could feel my face heating up as I read this. XD Definitely hot.

It's nice to see some more good Ban/Jak fic. They've become few and far between while Ban/Kag is thriving (can't stand that pairing). I especially like the stories in the canon timeline, although your AU one is good too!

One criticism; you spelt waist and bear wrong.

"sash around the other man’s waste."

"Finally Jakotsu could bare it no longer"

The first one sort of throws you off to read in the middle of a romantic moment considering the meaning attached to that spelling lol. Lots of fanfic writers do it and always at a romantic moment lol. The mental image it brings up is not conducive to romance. XD
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This was cute, but your formatting is a bit odd. I would have made longer paragraphs, had I been betaing this for you, & I would have separated their dialogue in to separate paragraph for each speaker.(The formatting, you use, makes it run together,) Also you need to set apart a person's name or if you don't know their name the word you're using to address them, or a pet name apart by commas, When you're speaking of someone, then that's the time for no commas. ;p

Overall, I really liked this one, it was cute and a fun, fluffy read. :D By the way... how'd you do in the contest? I had written for them (Undying devotion) and won a doujinshi for having written the most fics.

(You keep asking me what I think of your ficcage, I PMed you something on "Never Again," I believe it's called, so check your inbox. I don't like to give concrit in a review, as it sometimes comes across as harsh & it's no one's business but yours, my opinion on what I would do if I was betaing for you. Generally it's not bad. You just need to work on formatting & I wonder if is messing with it. And tighten up your paragraphs into longer ones whenever possible.)
kawijaki chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Too cute and beautifully written!
Charity322 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Forgot to actually review this the first time I read it and favourited it. I thought it was sweet and would have fit nicely into the series. :) Bah, why did they have to die? *sniffle*
TraitorTatara chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Aww, so cute :)

theyre perfect for each other.

anyway, to the brilliant author, 100 out of 10 for your exellent story.
sesshysdarkkitten chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
What a sweet one-shot. I have no problem with shounenai pairings, although they aren't my absolute fave. Lol. My Ban. He's mine...all mine! Lol, but I can think of no better male pairing if Ban has to be gay. Jakotsu rocks! Great job.
nrrg chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
kawaii! i luv this story. jaxban 4ever!
zInubabyz chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
...It was so sweet! aw...anyway, try to make it longer next time, I guess.
not a member chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Yay! That was totally kawaii!
brianna harris chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
YOU KEPT MOVING FROM ONE SUBJECT TO ANOTHER SOI GOT CONFUSSED BUT OTHER THEN THAT IT WAS GOOD.
PEACHES1234 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
good job!
Aku Chibi chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Aw, that was really cute! I found your story on Jakotsu (the msn group). I only got into this couple two days ago and I can't wait to see that episode. This was very good. So fluffy! Keep it up!

-Aku